Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jonathan Taylor vs Godzilla

Hark

Too much free time on my hands this weekend so......

Jonathan Taylor has been playing so well this season, it really isn't fair to compare him to other running backs anymore, so I thought I would do a quick breakdown of JT vs. Godzilla.

Atomic Breath: This seems to be Godzilla's greatest advantage over JT. Godzilla's atomic breath can cause some serious damage. JT has no answer for this. Advantage: Godzilla

Power: Godzilla has amazing strength, but I've never actually seen him drag defenders into the end zone. Although you can't really argue with a dude that can destroy Tokyo in every movie. Advantage: Godzilla

Injury Resistance: Godzilla seems to be pretty impervious to injury, unless of course you are King Kong or using anti-Godzilla weapons, but no one has really managed to hurt JT yet no matter what they do, so...Advantage: JT

Agility: This one is a no-brainer. JT can hit the hole, make a cut, and he's gone. Godzilla is a pure straight ahead runner. Advantage: JT

Overall I think JT has the advantage, because I'm pretty sure Godzilla's atomic breath would be a personal foul in today's NFL.

Feel free to add your own categories to the comparison.

19 hours ago, Hark said:

Jonathan Taylor has been playing so well this season, it really isn't fair to compare him to other running backs anymore, so I thought I would do a quick breakdown of JT vs. Godzilla.

Atomic Breath: This seems to be Godzilla's greatest advantage over JT. Godzilla's atomic breath can cause some serious damage. JT has no answer for this. Advantage: Godzilla

Power: Godzilla has amazing strength, but I've never actually seen him drag defenders into the end zone. Although you can't really argue with a dude that can destroy Tokyo in every movie. Advantage: Godzilla

Injury Resistance: Godzilla seems to be pretty impervious to injury, unless of course you are King Kong or using anti-Godzilla weapons, but no one has really managed to hurt JT yet no matter what they do, so...Advantage: JT

Agility: This one is a no-brainer. JT can hit the hole, make a cut, and he's gone. Godzilla is a pure straight ahead runner. Advantage: JT

Overall I think JT has the advantage, because I'm pretty sure Godzilla's atomic breath would be a personal foul in today's NFL.

Somebody’s hittin the medical weed a lil too hard.

19 hours ago, Hark said:

This was great.  Ty!

Archived