Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wouldn't say Dayo has average written all over him. Not saying he'll be elite, but he does have some very nice traits.  I think he'll be best at tweener or the interior though. I watch a lot of CFB, especially ND, ND opponents, and SEC (I live in the SE). He looked pretty darn good in a few games I watched, and it's not like he had a lot of talent around him.  But I think he's another "delayed gratification" guy.... Probably year 3 before we see the fruits, if there are fruits. 
    • I have very little doubt that DT combo would be susceptible against the run, especially power running teams.    I still have nightmares of the days dungy would trot out Raheem Brock and keyunta Dawson as our DTs. Granted defo definitely is more talented than Brock and presumably dayo is more talented than Dawson, but still, both dayo and defo are best at splitting defenders and shooting gaps. That's far easier for them to do when the opposing OL is backpedalling in pass pro... When the OL is run blocking and attacking our DL they're far more likely to nullify the smaller DTs. 
    • I really didn't care who won any of the games this weekend. I'm cheering for the biggest underdog (Cinci) that has done the least over the past 20 years. I just want fun games I guess. And we got that this weekend. Hope it's fun/good next week. 
    • So true. I can't imagine how dead those defensive players felt chasing Mahomes and Allen all night.. And it was cold on top of that.   Tough...
    • Sorry, but no. PFF grades OL on individual assignment, and performance within that assignment.    I've also posted time to throw comps, and Wentz wasn't horrible.    A quick QB can help and OL look better than what it truly is, but a slow QB doesn't "hurt" an OLman's grade.    For instance, Fisher was just bad against bull and wide rushes. A quick QB might have made him look better (less sacks attributed to him), but Fisher plain sucked a lot regardless of Wentz's time to throw.    And sorry, but Ballard is GM speaking... If he were honest instead of GM speaking, he'd say the following Our OL sucked. It was a mistake to sign Fisher, and Kelly has taken steps back two years in a row. We were without a true Z for half the season (and he's aging and near retirement), and without a true slot for the entire season. Our D, while great at turnovers, was mediocre to bad in most other areas.  You simply can't pass the red face test if you think Pascal is a legit #2, or even just a legit starting slot. If he were, teams would have given up a 2nd rounder for him (the tender we placed on him). They didn't. And a second rounder is absolutely cheap for a true #2, or even #3 WR. But he's not. He's an over achieving tweener that works hard, but is simply a depth guy.   
  • Members

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,870

• Khoops

Khoops 0

Rookie
    • Chrisaaron1023

Chrisaaron1023 2,625

• EastStreet

EastStreet 17,134

• J@son

J@son 1,396