Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

• NFLfan featured this topic

Vikings up 16-3. The Vikes  defense is playing very well.  (Knock on wood) You were on to something @chad72.

The offense is playing well too. And the officials are finally calling holding against GB offensive linemen.

The broadcasters shared that the Vikings have led by 7 or more in every game but we are only 3-6. :facepalm:  Hopefully we win this game. 

Lol. I know Cousins and my team. The game is tied at 31. We have the ball with a little over 2 min left. GB just committed a penalty. It is First and 5. Why are we throwing a deep ball? All we need a FG to win.

Cousins throws what appears to be an INT. But it is reviewed and called incomplete. Thank goodness. Guys, there is no need to rush. Milk the clock and get a FG.

• Like 1

Why are they throwing?? Run the ball. Don't leave time for Aaron to come back.

Ok. Cook ran. Run the ball some more.

Okay. They are taking two knees. The kicker will try a FG. Definitely not guaranteed. 2 seconds left. This is the game.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

figures. They are going to win their division anyway so it really doesn't hurt us. We need the the Steelers, Browns, and Bengals to lose.

Did the Titans lose? Colts should try to win the division. I think they have a good chance. 

Ya Gotta Believe!

Signing out now. Enjoy the late afternoon games. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

figures. They are going to win their division anyway so it really doesn't hurt us. We need the the Steelers, Browns, and Bengals to lose.

I’m shocked they won without Lamar and Brown. Half the starting line up is out with injuries. I’ll take it. 

• Like 1

I was thinking we probably need Steelers to lose tonight to give them that 4th loss. 

17 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Did the Titans lose? Colts should try to win the division. I think they have a good chance. 

Ya Gotta Believe!

Signing out now. Enjoy the late afternoon games. 

Yes Texans beat them. Titans lost brown in the game. Don’t know if he came back in.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I’m shocked they won without Lamar and Brown. Half the starting line up is out with injuries. I’ll take it. 

Well I mean you guys were facing a Matt Nagy coached team, so that makes up for you guys missing playershaha

28 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I was thinking we probably need Steelers to lose tonight to give them that 4th loss. 

Yes Texans beat them. Titans lost brown in the game. Don’t know if he came back in.

I would rather the Steelers win. The steelers do not look good overall, and I expect they will start losing a lot more. I would rather the Charges get the extra loss today

• Like 2

I like Herbert. In college and in pre-draft talk, he was compared to Andrew Luck. He excelled academically. Some were concerned that because he has many interests outside of football like Luck did, he may not commit to a long career in the NFL. We won't know until years later. I like what I see.

Whatever happened to OL Forrest Lamp? He was drafted by the Chargers. Many fans wanted their respective teams to draft him. I know he was injured his first season but I did not hear anything about him since.

In that same draft, the Chargers also drafted Dan Finney who was also highly thought of. He is with the Jets now, I believe. 

9 hours ago, runthepost said:

The chiefs moving Jones back inside and less Sorensen has their defense competing at a high level

True. Mahomes is happy to be a game manager like Alex Smith for now, plus the Chiefs OL is a better run blocking unit than pass blocking unit. :) 

17 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I like Herbert. In college and in pre-draft talk, he was compared to Andrew Luck. He excelled academically. Some were concerned that because he has many interests outside of football like Luck did, he may not commit to a long career in the NFL. We won't know until years later. I like what I see.

If you get him beat up without investment in OL, yes I can see that, which is what we did with Luck in the Grigson era. The Chargers seemed to have invested enough in the OL now and Slater is coming along real well at left tackle for them.

• Like 1