Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hard Knocks starts this Wednesday

Superman

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Just watched. Taylor sure doesn’t like when everyone talks about how good he is. When they were showing the clips from GMFB he hated that. He needs to laugh once in awhile. 

The locker room celebration was like they just one the super bowl.

Maybe he just finds Kyle Brandt obnoxious? I know I do. I didnt think his shtick was funny at all. 

It doesnt mean he doesnt laugh just because he doesnt think that guys funny. He tries too hard.

JT is just a humble guy. Some people dont like everyone paying attention to them all the time. I find it rather refreshing to be honest.

21 minutes ago, GoatBeard said:

Maybe he just finds Kyle Brandt obnoxious? I know I do. I didnt think his shtick was funny at all. 

It doesnt mean he doesnt laugh just because he doesnt think that guys funny. He tries too hard.

JT is just a humble guy. Some people dont like everyone paying attention to them all the time. I find it rather refreshing to be honest.

No when Reich was giving him kudos in meetings he does the same thing. He is so humble. Notice when he was given the game ball he started giving credit to his team mates.

I have to laugh at those poo-pooing the show without even giving it a chance. 

I’m sure there were some “old-school” cavemen sitting around saying “fire?  We don't need no stinkin FIRE!”

And don't even get me started on those horseless carriage contraptions.

15 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

There was something the narrator said that made me laugh. He goes a good coach doesn’t get away from what works. That fit Reich perfectly. Thought that was funny because he tried to get cute to often.

I lol'd over that big time. 

Almost added it in my post as a bullet, but gonna try to stay positive on Frank so long as he builds on last week.

21 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

There was something the narrator said that made me laugh. He goes a good coach doesn’t get away from what works. That fit Reich perfectly. Thought that was funny because he tried to get cute to often.

I think sitting right beside the “analytics guys” in the booth is the new “reality assistant”.  He has a remote connected to one of those shock dog collars that Frank now wears in his underwear.
  Any time Frank goes loco off-script, he’s given a lil “jolt” back  to reality.

I think it got stuck to “on” after the game.  Haven't seen him that animated or emotional in a while.

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Great episode.    Who seasons their food in the sink though?   Grover has a nice setup on his porch.   Looks a like mine

Yup. I sure don't, except for when I butter and apply season rub to my turkey. But that's the only thing. And I scrub my sink a ton before and after. 

I have huge restaurant type stainless steel mixing bowls for everything else.

21 hours ago, Believe blue1306 said:

I love it. We're getting hot when it means most. We have a good team, were coming together and its awesome to watch.!

I has hoping they would talk about JD a little more though, seems he doesn't get the credit he deserves after last week. He blocked his * off.

Go colts! 

Were going to see how hot this team is against the Bucs. 

20 hours ago, GoatBeard said:

GMFB in general is a little annoying to me: too much hyperbole, silly games and nonsense. I much prefer Get Up but to each his/her own.

10 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Except for Reggie White he was the best pass rusher I ever seen. 

Best DL I think I've ever seen was back in the 60's.  The purple people eaters of the Vikings.  Eller, Page, Marshall & Larson.  Those guys could play some ball.

purple people eaters.jpg

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I know it was mostly big uglies, but I thought I saw some smaller guys as well. You could hide a few folks behind Grover and Defo lol. 

My friend who’s not a Colts fan said why Grover looks small next to Defo. I responded he’s 6’7 he’ll make most people look small lol.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:43 PM, Tsarquise said:

I have no clue how any Colts fan would not be interested in this. We get to see what went on behind the scenes. A chance to be a little more intimate with The Colts. 

I honestly don't care about the behind the scenes things.  I watch football because I enjoy football.  I don't care about a players pregame ritual, or their reaction to a scenario involving contracts, or any of that garbage.

This is TMZ-style entertainment

21 minutes ago, pogi said:

I honestly don't care about the behind the scenes things.  I watch football because I enjoy football.  I don't care about a players pregame ritual, or their reaction to a scenario involving contracts, or any of that garbage.

This is TMZ-style entertainment

Have you watched either of the episodes?

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Well this week's episode won't be near as fun....

might not be as fun but will probably be a good watch as we have seen the happy team now we get to see a not so happy one. Might give us an insight to just see how these guys really deal with a loss.

13 minutes ago, strt182 said:

might not be as fun but will probably be a good watch as we have seen the happy team now we get to see a not so happy one. Might give us an insight to just see how these guys really deal with a loss.

Definitely interested to see it. 

I'd prefer fun though lol... 

Archived