Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10 Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wentzszn said:

Probably should root for Raiders to win to give KC 5 loses.

Perhaps.....I honestly dont see Raiders making the playoffs, feels like wheels are coming off so if they can pin a loss on KC likely good for us...on the other hand if Raiders somehow stay competitive we need losses pinned on them they are #1 wildcard right now

6 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Perhaps.....I honestly dont see Raiders making the playoffs, feels like wheels are coming off so if they can pin a loss on KC likely good for us...on the other hand if Raiders somehow stay competitive we need losses pinned on them they are #1 wildcard right now

They are falling apart. I feel bad for Carr. He is a great leader. I would be happy to have Carr as my QB. He is the best thing going for the Raiders.

20 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I've always like Carr myself (I know many do not), losing Gruden then Ruggs was a double whammy

They also lost another player. I forgot why he was abruptly cut but I think he was a first round pick. I cannot recall his name -- Arnett??

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Chiefs are the Chiefs, they have Mahomes. It wouldn't shock me if they reel off 4 or 5 in a row. Raiders are good at times and I like Carr but the Chiefs will win that division. We are better than the Raiders IMO.

Now OBJ is wondering why he went to the Rams when the Chiefs and Packers courted him. :) 

On 11/14/2021 at 6:47 PM, holeymoley99 said:

Wow always liked Teddy Bridgewater BUT his decision no to tackle and back off to allow a td return was...um....weak to be nice. Helps the Colts though

I saw it on ESPN. It looked bad. The folks on NFL Countdown were making fun out of that play. It was a "Come on, man" moment. Lol.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

The Rams have an embarrassment of riches. I don't like it.

Go Niners! It will take a miracle but anything is possible. 

21-7 Niners at the half. :) Niners get the ball to start the second half. 

Deebo Samuel and George Kittle :scoregood:

Jalen Ramsey :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

There is not that much difference between good teams and average teams in this league.  That’s what makes the game so great. 

Yep this Ram/49ers game is prove you can’t just look at the schedule and think it’ll be easy or hard.

11 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Yep this Ram/49ers game is prove you can’t just look at the schedule and think it’ll be easy or hard.

There are a few bad teams. But for the most part the league is mostly average and good teams. Which means any team can win at any time.

Mcvays offense has not looked good the last two weeks. This is why fans need to realize ugly wins are good because offenses are not going to score 35 pts  every.

2 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Ive been liking the manning broadcast, I usually dont care for typical broadcasters either.  they bore me to death

Peyton is actually good at this, and the guests are funny.  Eli is meh though 

Waiting on Uncle Phil to show up lol.

7 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Soo who will the rams sign next week? Calvin Johnson, and then forget how to play football the next game l... Very disappointed in the rams

I like teams that build through the draft. I don't like to see teams pick up every star player there is. 

I don't like the Rams. They are like what the Yankees used to be. Sign every top free agent there is. 

28 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Two games seperate the teams fighting for the WC  in this league and teams at the top. I love the parity.

You make the playoffs you have a chance this year as of now. No dominant team. Everyone was on the Rams wagon but they got destroyed tonight. Colts get in and who knows 

Just root for the Raiders, Steelers/Bengals and Chargers to keep losing, because those are the most likely scenarios for us to get in if they all finish 9-8. So getting behind the Ravens, Chiefs and Broncos to do their winning in the division is what we need.

However, the Colts need to take care of their business first.

The ESPN analysts last night (not the Mannings, the regular ones) were excited about seeing OBJ in his debut with the Rams. They were talking about his first touchdown, etc., almost like he is the second coming. He didn't have an impact on the game. I didn't expect OBJ to make a difference last night. He has to learn the new system, and get acquainted with the players. Sometimes I think that the "experts" really don't know much of anything. Von Miller didn't help much last night, either.

I like Deebo Samuel. That's the way to make everyone notice. 

Archived