Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10 Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Good afternoon, football fans! 

Share your all non-Colts game related thoughts, observations, comments, etc. here.

(For the Colts, click Jag@Colts Game Thread)

What is being shown where you are? Are you watching other games besides the Colts game?

I may actually get to see my team live today. :cheer2::headspin::excited:  

Single game on Fox:

image.png.970aff826978841148655562ceb59e44.png

Obtained from https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=10

Blue:   Minnesota @ Chargers (Late)

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez  (I did not realize Mark Sanchez was in broadcasting.)

Red:  Atlanta @ Dallas

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

Green:  Tampa Bay @ Washington

Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Yellow:  Detroit @ Pittsburgh

Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

Orange:  Carolina @ Arizona (Late)

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

CBS has early and late games showing around the country. I am unable to save another picture here now but will try later.  Here is a link to where you can find the coverage maps showing the CBS games.  https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBS early games

image.png.883f5c5a1d3f4e51af19a45d08b7940c.png

Yellow::  Jacksonville @ Indianapolis

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Red:  Cleveland @ New England

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Blue

New Orleans @ Tennessee

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Green

Buffalo @ NY Jets

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

I wonder how they decide where to show which games. One would believe that all of Indiana would see the Colts game but many are getting Cleveland at the Patriots. I was wondering why some of North Dakota and Minnesota was getting the Colts game, but is probably because they have a lot of fans of Carson Wentz there. 

The late CBS games are Philadelphia at Denver and Seattle at Green Bay which most will see. 

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

CBS early games

image.png.883f5c5a1d3f4e51af19a45d08b7940c.png

Yellow::  Jacksonville @ Indianapolis

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Red:  Cleveland @ New England

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Blue

New Orleans @ Tennessee

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Green

Buffalo @ NY Jets

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

I wonder how they decide where to show which games. One would believe that all of Indiana would see the Colts game but many are getting Cleveland at the Patriots. I was wondering why some of North Dakota and Minnesota was getting the Colts game, but is probably because they have a lot of fans of Carson Wentz there. 

The late CBS games are Philadelphia at Denver and Seattle at Green Bay which most will see. 

I get Jags at Colts early game,

2 late games Seahawks at Packers and guess who Happy GIF at the Chargers

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Carolina 23-0 over the Cards lmao . The return of Cam.

The NFL is unpredictable. lol.  Is Kyler Murray playing? How do you go from 7-0 to being blown out by Carolina?? (I know they lost last week but it was a close game.)

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Murray is out but they won last week without him. The NFL is very unpredictable, Tommy lost to the Washington's.

Oh. I did not realize Murray was out. That shows you how valuable he is to his team. As young as he is, Murray shows leadership. I think that is an underrated trait in QBs. I think Kirk could be a better leader. Our best leader is Kendricks and maybe Adam Thielen. Not Kirk. 

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Eagles are up 10-0 and Vikings are tied with Chargers. So far colts have got some help today although that was guaranteed with the matchups. Steelers tie hurts but they have a tough schedule coming up.

Steelers tie helps a ton not sure why anyone would think otherwise. We made up half a game on them when they were at home vs a win less team.....The North will cannibalize each other down the stretch Pitt in some trouble now.

9 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Took a nap. Took even more migraine medicine. Awoke to the news our Colts have won, Tom Brady lost, and Cam score on his first two plays... What year is this? 

Are you feeling better? I hope so.  A friend of mine has very bad migraines and she takes special medicine that is very expensive. Many insurance companies do not cover it or require that one try other medications before they will pay for that one. One of my sisters has migraines too but takes OTC meds. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Are you feeling better? I hope so.  A friend of mine has very bad migraines and she takes special medicine that is very expensive. Many insurance companies do not cover it or require that one try other medications before they will pay for that one. One of my sisters has migraines too but takes OTC meds. 

Yeah, I get them really bad. Have had CT scans and all sorts of testing done, but doctors can't seem to figure out what's causing them. I was going to start prescription medicine, but yes it's ridiculously expensive, so OTC it is. 

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah, I get them really bad. Have had CT scans and all sorts of testing done, but doctors can't seem to figure out what's causing them. I was going to start prescription medicine, but yes it's ridiculously expensive, so OTC it is. 

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling well enough to relax and enjoy the Colts win.

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Wow always liked Teddy Bridgewater BUT his decision no to tackle and back off to allow a td return was...um....weak to be nice. Helps the Colts though

I did not see the play but I can see why he would not. This is a guy who almost lost his leg and possibly his life when he had that injury. There were people throwing up after seeing the injury. I don't blame him. Self-preservation is very important. 

Is Teddy playing poorly? Why are they behind the Eagles? I heard that Gordon fumbled when they were driving. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I did not see the play but I can see why he would not. This is a guy who almost lost his leg and possibly his life when he had that injury. There were people throwing up after seeing the injury. I don't blame him. Self-preservation is very important. 

Is Teddy playing poorly? Why are they behind the Eagles? I heard that Gordon fumbled when they were driving. 

Hurts is carving them up, yeah injury was terrible, not sure his life was in danger but career was BUT you can not even attempt to slow runner there at midfield and give up an easy 7 in a game your team needs. No more danger right now for him than any other player honestly.

I don't think I would have challenged that play. MN needs to do what is necessary to burn the clock. By throwing the challenge flag, the clock stops. The play may not even be overturned. If it is, the Chargers can get the first down on the next play. It was more important to burn clock.

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I don't think I would have challenged that play. MN needs to do what is necessary to burn the clock. By throwing the challenge flag, the clock stops. The play may not even be overturned. If it is, the Chargers can get the first down on the next play. It was more important to burn clock.

Exactly what I thought. Herbert converted the third down. I like Herbert a lot. 

10 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Hurts is carving them up, yeah injury was terrible, not sure his life was in danger but career was BUT you can not even attempt to slow runner there at midfield and give up an easy 7 in a game your team needs. No more danger right now for him than any other player honestly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/08/22/teddy-bridgewaters-horribly-grotesque-knee-injury-even-freaked-out-his-surgeon/

Archived