Browns 24 vs Patriots 23 

Vikings 24 vs Chargers 26

Panthers 10 vs Cardinals 31

Eagles 17 vs Broncos 21

Seahawks 17 vs Packers 31

Chiefs 24 vs Raiders 21

Monday Night Football

Rams 27 vs 49ers 14

Browns vs Patriots will be fun, hard game to decide. 

Chiefs vs Raiders also.. both teams seem to be melting down.. raiders keep losing people to personal reasons and the chiefs barely squeaked by Jordan Love. Someone's gotta wake up..

Also also, Titans aren't losing a game for the rest of the season.. they are immune.

7-7 last week.

78-58 Overall

We are battling multiple teams in wild card right now, hard to chose between Clev and New England and KC vs Raiders as battling all of them. I'll be pulling for KC and Clev as we can pass Raiders with head to head later in season and think Pats could fall further then Clev due to less talent on roster but again almost too close to call.

58 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We are battling multiple teams in wild card right now, hard to chose between Clev and New England and KC vs Raiders as battling all of them. I'll be pulling for KC and Clev as we can pass Raiders with head to head later in season and think Pats could fall further then Clev due to less talent on roster but again almost too close to call.

The good news is it doesn’t matter who wins. It helps us either way. Another good news is the few team battling for that seven seed are in the same division. So they will beat up on each other.

On 11/11/2021 at 9:43 AM, RollerColt said:

Thursday Night Football

RAVENS 30 vs. Dolphins 13

Sunday Games

BILLS 35 vs. Jets 16

BUCCANEERS 28 vs. Washington 13

Falcons 23 vs. COWBOYS 26

Saints 10 vs. TITANS 23

Jaguars 28 vs. COLTS 34

Lions 21 vs. STEELERS 27

Browns 18 vs. PATRIOTS 21

VIKINGS 28 vs. Chargers 24

Panthers 21 vs. CARDINALS 38

Eagles 14 vs. BRONCOS 19

Seahawks 13 vs. PACKERS 21

CHIEFS 20 vs. Raiders 10

Monday Night Football

RAMS 24 vs. 49ers 17

Teams on a bye this week:

-Texans

-Bears

-Bengals

-Giants

Last Week: 6-8; 80-54 for the season. 

Bills 30 Jets 20

Bucs 27 Washington 23

Falcons 24 Cowboys 27

Saints 16 Titans 24

Jags 23 Colts 30

Lions 19 Steelers 20 even without Ben, they win

Browns 22 Pats 23

Vikings 24 Chargers 27

Panthers 20 Cards 31

Eagles 17 Broncos 20

Seahawks 26 Packers 30

Chiefs 27 Raiders 23

Rams 33 49ers 20

-I had the Ravens on Thursday, lost that one. Total record coming into today: 87-48

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Any chance we take a OT with the 1st pick?
    • FWIW:   Today I listened to a guy from The Athletic interviewed on ESPN.   (Darren Lee). He said interviewing GMs at the combine, almost all view DeJean as a safety except two teams.  He thinks the Colts and Jags view DeJean as a corner.     I don’t know this reporter, never seen him before, so I can’t speak to his credibility.  But it sounds like he did a lot of homework.     And I appreciate your view on pro day times being reliable or not.   I’m always skeptical on pro days.  But I thought DeJean helped himself on his testing.  
    • I could care less what he does. Been too long ago.
    • I’m with ya..     I'm not sure we’re going WR at 15 either.  I think we could go DE, and it’s possible we could go CB as well.   Gosh,  I love Mitchell and really like Arnold as well.  And if we trade back I would be fine with McKinstry or a DE on defense or one of the 2nd tier of WRs that could be there in the 20’s.  So many options.   I keep reminding myself, every pick could produce a surprise, because I think Ballard will have so many options to choose from.      Im also not sure Ballard will use all 7 rounds.   He finished in 5 rounds in his first draft 2017,  and he finished in 6 rounds in 2019.   Maybe he uses all 7 rounds, but I’m not confident we will.     One week from tonight.   
    • My Final Mock Draft   15. Brock Bowers, TE,  6’4 245 Lbs, Georgia - Blue Chip Prospect.  Rare combination of acceleration, speed and body control. Hands-catcher operating with good coordination and technique. With Pittman on the outside Bowers will control the middle of the field and seams. AR Will develop much quicker into a top 10 QB with Bowers as his TE.  46. TJ Tampa, CB, 6’1, 190 Lbs, Iowa State - Elite physical traits. Plays with good positioning throughout routes. Very good in press Coverage and Zone. Expect him to compete in training camp and be named a starter.      82. Calen Bullock, S, 6’2 190 lbs, USC - Elite physical traits. He has the range to play single-high safety, the athleticism to line up over the slot and the ball skills to chalk up impressive on-ball production. Expect him to compete in training camp for the starting S position.    117. Tez Walker,  WR,  6’2 195 Lbs, UNC - Elite speed with very good body control. Career average of 30.7 yards on touchdown receptions. Gives us very good depth and competition with Pierce.    151. Grayson Murphy, DE, 6’3 260 Lbs, UCLA - Shows impressive quickness and change of direction to help turn speed to power as a rusher. Good depth.    191.  Keaton Bills, G, 6’5 320 Lbs, Utah - Cerebral player, quick to react to twists and stunts up front. Very good depth. 
  • Members

• KB

KB 1,089

• Goatface Killah

Goatface Killah 2,000

• BProland85

BProland85 2,778

• Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson 206

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,126

• SC-Coltsfan