Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Picture it

danlhart87

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Dude literally left my office 30 seconds ago claiming this prediction.. freaking Pats fans..

I have come to realize that it is more the Patriots and their whole "Patriots way" that I don't like. It is so... fake. BB, McD, Patricia, etc all do not seem honest.  Brady seems a lot more likeable as a Bucs player than when he was with the Pats. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• - The die was cast in this one when we fell behind by 21 pts in the first half due to a combination of turnovers, atrocious defensive line play and atrocious offensive line play.  Without looking at the actual historical numbers, I am guessing the actual odds of winning are not very good if a team is behind by 3 TDs with 7 min left in the 2nd quarter.  Thats a big hole to climb out of and requires a lot of things to go your way, breaks to made and doing a lot of things of well.    - To go along with the last point, we were -3 in the takeaways (could have been -4 if Ryan does not recover the fumbled shotgun snap), got stonewalled in running the ball well all day (against what was a bad run defense) and were still not sturdy with regards to consistently protecting against blitzes, stunts. Add those up and you get a defeat despite holding the Titans scoreless for the last 37 mins of the game.     - Despite what their salaries and past accolades may indicate, the offensive line is simply bad and continues to anchor the entire offense down.  Want one reason why we are 1-2-1 (and one Chris Jones mistake from likely being 0-3-1)? Look no further than that unit.     - It is becoming more and more clear why Matt Ryan was available.  The guy can still be decent with clean pocket, but his ball security on hits on the arm is alarming.  Also, we still are very poor at attacking the third level (20+ yard air throws) despite having speed in guys like Campbell, Pierce and Granson who should be able to take the top off a defense more based on their physical skills.  Now some of this certainly due to Reich's play calling, o-line pass protection, but I honestly wonder if Ryan can rip the ball downfield as required in this level of the field.  The longest completion of the day was the 44 yarder which honestly hung in the air was all Alec Pierce making a great adjustment on the ball for the catch and defender for Tennessee losing sight of it.  The point is that is hard for any offense to be effective when you can't threaten/attack every area of the field. 
    • If u  this Oline played like it was suppose based on assets where do u think they would be,?
    • We should have kept Wentz, he is dominating at 1-3. 
    • We are not that bad lol   Qbs have been drafted high and gone to worse places than this    Rob Irsay was a bad person.  Josh allen went to a team that had been a revolving door of qbs for decades 
    • I think it’s safe to say pierce is going to be really good. But the misses at defensive end needed to be filled by FA. He let Audrey go for 1 million difference . Just terrible. We win this game if not for Ryan’s fumbles. It’s not lazy.
  • Members

• Goatface Killah

Goatface Killah 1,387

• chad72

chad72 10,736

• t-rex

t-rex 53

• coltsfan_canada

coltsfan_canada 841

• DynaMike

DynaMike 108

• Hammer