Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How the Chargers TRANSFORMED Justin Herbert’s Offensive Line in 1 YEAR | All-Access | All In: Ep. 6

AustinnKaine

Just now, MPStack said:

Does Ballard get credit for Kelly and Costanzo , already being on the team? 

74 retired. and yeah we are lucky to have Kelly. I don't think anyone in their right mind would have drafted anything other than an OL the year we took Kelly. Our line literally was killing Luck. 

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

74 retired. and yeah we are lucky to have Kelly. I don't think anyone in their right mind would have drafted anything other than an OL the year we took Kelly. Our line literally was killing Luck. 

All’s I was stating, is that two of the five positions were secured when CB took over. It’s ridiculous, to say CB, and CB only fixed the OLine. The cupboard, was not completely empty.  

20 minutes ago, MPStack said:

All’s I was stating, is that two of the five positions were secured when CB took over. It’s ridiculous, to say CB, and CB only fixed the OLine. The cupboard, was not completely empty.  

lol this is about a cool oline video. im not about to argue with you about ballard drafting OL.

2 hours ago, MPStack said:

Your point is valid.  

But the 2016 & 17 OL with AC and Kelly  weren’t exactly very good lines.   

The lines dramatically improved with Nelson and Smith and Glow.   That’s why Ballard gets the vast majority of the credit for the line improving.