Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

D. Henry - Injury/Surgery Thread (MERGE)

Indyfan4life

Yep, just heard it. Wow!!!

If he does have a chance to come back for the playoffs, I am sure that is what they will try to do first. Their schedule, outside the Rams next, is set up for a top 2 seeding in the AFC with Tannehill running the show, IMO.

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Their win came with an expensive price tag. Could be our window to climb back in if teams don’t have to scheme against him anymore. 

Need to take care of business on our end. 

After yesterday, I do not have any confidence in beating a team we are not favored to beat, to be honest. 

Bills, Bucs, Cardinals, Raiders, Patriots - I doubt we win more than 1 out of those 5. I still think the Bills are the best team in the AFC and will go to the SB.

We have to….we MUST win 3 out of the 5 there to at least finish 10-7. That’s a tall ask considering how we blundered away yesterdays  strong start. 

Agreed on the confidence part. Yesterday’s loss really took the wind out of my sails. I HOPE this loss make Frank wake up. No more self inflicted pain 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

After yesterday, I do not have any confidence in beating a team we are not favored to beat, to be honest. 

Bills, Bucs, Cardinals, Raiders, Patriots - I doubt we win more than 1 out of those 5. I still think the Bills are the best team in the AFC and will go to the SB.

We still have the Bucs, Cardinals, Bills, Raiders, and Pats. Can Frank really out coach these teams...

5 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Henry suffered a potentially season-ending foot injury yesterday. 

I never wish injuries on anyone, and I hope on a human level he’s okay. But if he’s out, then the Titans aren’t in good shape. 

I agree. I would rather take on any team when they are at full strength.

Which one of our guys got hurt excluding bumps and bruise’s?

Just now, adubb84 said:

We have to….we MUST win 3 out of the 5 there to at least finish 10-7. That’s a tall ask considering how we blundered away yesterdays  strong start. 

Agreed on the confidence part. Yesterday’s loss really took the wind out of my sails. I HOPE this loss make Frank wake up. No more self inflicted pain 

Let us worry about the Jets. Lots of underneath passing to the RBs they do, a recipe for success against us and our D scheme.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Let us worry about the Jets. Lots of underneath passing to the RBs they do, a recipe for success against us and our D scheme.

Oh man… we lose against the Jets the knives will REALLY be out. At that point tue season will

Be effectively over. 

To your point it feels like a trap game. Mike white might have a career completion day against us. He carved up the bengals pretty good. 

19 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Their win came with an expensive price tag. Could be our window to climb back in if teams don’t have to scheme against him anymore. 

Need to take care of buisness on our end. 

Colts are done after that lost. With upcoming games against the Bills, Bucs, Cards, Raiders and Pats, the odds don’t favor the colts 

33 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

We still have the Bucs, Cardinals, Bills, Raiders, and Pats. Can Frank really out coach these teams...

Three of those teams will beat us because they are better. Bucs,bills,and Cardinals. Pats may beat us because we will get out coached. Raiders is a toss up

6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

You’re being pessimistic not realistic.  There are a lot of games left to be played.  I can see why that’s the initial reaction but we have a long way to go.

Just having nightmares about Wentz playing hero ball versus bill bellichick

13 minutes ago, Les Poulains said:

Makes it even more frustrating that we let Tannehill beat us. We got beat by a combo of a decent Ryan Tannehill and a one legged Derrick Henry at home. Pissening.

We got beat by Wentz playing dumb at the end of the game. He temporarily went into hero ball mode rather than taking what the defense gave. 

We'll now see what Ryan Tannehill truly is without Henry. Defenses can now play the pass much more effectively against them. 

13 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

You’re being pessimistic not realistic.  There are a lot of games left to be played.  I can see why that’s the initial reaction but we have a long way to go.

I think you are being optimistic and not realistic.  They have the tie-breaker, so we are 4 games back. 

As far as should win games, I see the Colts with 4 and the Titans with 5.  I don't see a "realistic" avenue to make up 4 games. 

Colts play:

Jets

Jags

@Buffalo

Tampa

@Houston

Patriots

@Cardinals

Raiders

@Jags

Titans have:

@Rams

Saints

Texans

@Patriots

Jags

@Steelers

49ers

Dolphins

@Texans

Just now, BProland85 said:

We got beat by Wentz playing dumb at the end of the game. He temporarily went into hero ball mode rather than taking what the defense gave. 

We'll now see what Ryan Tannehill truly is without Henry. Defenses can now play the pass much more effectively against them. 

We got beat by their best weapon - Frank Reich.

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think you are being optimistic and not realistic.  They have the tie-breaker, so we are 4 games back. 

As far as should win games, I see the Colts with 4 and the Titans with 5.  I don't see a "realistic" avenue to make up 4 games. 

Colts play:

Jets

Jags

@Buffalo

Tampa

@Houston

Patriots

@Cardinals

Raiders

@Jags

Titans have:

@Rams

Saints

Texans

@Patriots

Jags

@Steelers

49ers

Dolphins

@Texans

I see 3 games the Titans could lose without Henry. I see 5 games the Colts could lose.

Titans end up at 12-5 and a possible #2 or #3 seed in the AFC, and Colts end up at 8-9 and out of the playoffs in all likelihood.

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

Any word on Tyquan Lewis?

He is planning on suing the turf monster. :) 

27 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think he's being quite rational and pragmatic.  JMO

Archived