Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Happy Halloween, Colts Fans!

Your favorite team will face their division rival Tennessee Titans in what should be an entertaining game. 

The Colts have only one player listed as out (CB BoPete Keyes). S Blackmon also will not play, as he is on IR. 

The Titans have listed WR Julio Jones, FB Blasingame and RB Darynton Evans as OUT. 

What are your thoughts on this game? 

Enjoy the game. Good Luck!  :colts:

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• NFLfan unlocked this topic
  • NFLfan changed the title to Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT
20 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Morning Colts fam, I'm already hyped for this game! Let's go boys! I wanna feel like a super fan taking my children out tonight decked in colts gear! Let's eat up Henry and feed Taylor!

We got this man, it is Halloween, Taylor about to pull a Dickerson and we have this guy watching over us = homer simpson GIF- anyone that can do 2 turns like that with a perfect landing on 1 knee with a rose in his mouth for his woman deserves a perfect 10.

14 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I'm gonna be working and miss all the game. 

Please somebody make my gif thread after

I have not seen you much. Hope you are well. 

I think you can create the thread and I can hide and lock it. After the game I can unlock it.  What do you think? 

49 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'm so pumped to see Dayo get some snaps. I know they'll be limited to start, but he was my favorite pass rusher in this year's draft (injury aside), so it'll be exciting to see him in action.

I’m excited to see him play too. Not expecting anything from him but we’ll see

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Teddy Bruschi just said Wentz is a turnover machine and will do stupid stuff today. I can’t with these analysts who don’t even do their research.

He is super biased against this team, Id be surprised if he has ever said one good thing about the colts in his whole broadcasting career 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Teddy Bruschi just said Wentz is a turnover machine and will do stupid stuff today. I can’t with these analysts who don’t even do their research.

Wentz has been a turnover machine in the past.   Bruschi is talking about Wentz before coming to the Colts.   

• Confused 1