Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Outstanding and funny Mo-Alie Cox content inside

zibby43

34 minutes ago, Shive said:

@2006Coltsbestever This is right up your alley!

The big guy looked scared, (Mo Mo Mo Mo lmao ) I never watched animation in my life until I started watching him 2 years ago and he is so funny. I do like Bevis and Butthead as well. Homer is just hilarious, when I watch him I get my mind off of things.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The big guy looked scared, (Mo Mo Mo Mo lmao ) I never watched animation in my life until I started watching him 2 years ago and he is so funny. I do like Bevis and Butthead as well. Homer is just hilarious, when I watch him I get my mind off of things.

When the Simpsons started the story lines were mostly around Bart, but it really took off when they made them more about Homer, imo.  Homer Simpson, "Alcohol, the cause of and answer to, most of life's problems.".

3 hours ago, WentzinRome said:

When the Simpsons started the story lines were mostly around Bart, but it really took off when they made them more about Homer, imo.  Homer Simpson, "Alcohol, the cause of and answer to, most of life's problems.".

I started watching youtube clips of him, a friend told me so because I use to say animation stunk. To me the Simpsons were at their best in the 90's and early 2000's. I love the horror flicks when he acts like Jack - "give me the bat Marge" haha , also the stuff like Maggie's first word, and do it for her is just true genius. Also the when he sabotaged Johnny Rainbow for Lisa, it shows Homer was the smartest person in the room. His street smarts fooled everyone :thmup:

10 hours ago, WentzinRome said:

Well some people will cause you to drink even strong minded one's like me drink at times to relieve stressHomer Simpson Beer GIF by The Taboo Group  - never do drugs though to the people out there, I say that and mean it Stop It Michael Jordan GIFif you go that route. I lost a close friend of mine because he OD'd on drugs. It is sad.

At least they have changed the script from the Marcus Pollard years. Every game at least once, you would hear

"Did you know that Marcus Pollard didn't play football in college?" " He was on the basketball team."

Love the Homer gif. 

One of my favorites was the Boston Americans fans watching the Football game at Moe's

13 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Seriously every time he makes a play I’m just waiting for the announcers to talk about his college basketball career.

Over It Reaction GIF by Bounce

Hahah this is so true!

Side note - I'm guessing you're not aware of this but did you know Tom Brady is over 40 years old? Dont think Ive ever heard that on a broadcast. Ever.

Archived