Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hard knocks clip


Wentzszn
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You can read things watching that clip. Carrie and Rhodes?? Are they team guys or me guys?? What are your thoughts.

You read that, what you’re implying, from that clip? Even after Rhodes played injured the entire game? Tough crowd

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

You read that, what you’re implying, from that clip? Even after Rhodes played injured the entire game? Tough crowd

Had to watch the full clip again because I was so confused by this statement.  All I see are players that are focused and locked in on the message given by frank

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AddaiStillTruckedYou said:

Had to watch the full clip again because I was so confused by this statement.  All I see are players that are focused and locked in on the message given by frank

Yea I did as well. Don’t remember seeing Carrie, but I assume he was in street clothes and I wouldn’t know him from just about any other player in street clothes. But yea, they showed Rhodes for like 1 second…listening to the coach talk I would assume.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You can read things watching that clip. Carrie and Rhodes?? Are they team guys or me guys?? What are your thoughts.

My thoughts is that the latter dude played injured when he really shouldn't have played at all and had pick almost six...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That wasn't too bad. If it's just sideline mic'ed up stuff, post game talks (which we already see), that's fine. Just don't want anything controversial or so different that it distracts the team. This seems pretty harmless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I certainly think we are a better team with Rhodes and Carrie healthy and playing. Just simply posing a question from many observances on the field or sideline, are they we guys or me guys? That clip was not the driver of my comment. 

 

You watch them on the sidelines that much? What are you seeing specifically? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cbear said:

That wasn't too bad. If it's just sideline mic'ed up stuff, post game talks (which we already see), that's fine. Just don't want anything controversial or so different that it distracts the team. This seems pretty harmless. 

I heard the Colts have some control of what goes into the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...