Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Ticket Moving To Streaming?

King Colt

5 hours ago, King Colt said:

Watching the commissioner's press conference he was asked about NFL Ticket being available on streaming in the future and his response was mostly positive it would happen but no date.  I wonder how the price will compare to the price I pay now with Directv.

The likelihood is something like Amazon or ESPN will get it. And it seems it will be less but more accessible. Thats the issue for DTV. The streamers can get better deals and more an audience 

8 minutes ago, Myles said:

$120 for a year, so $10 a month.   You can use it on multiple devises so I am splitting with a brother and a friend. So it is only $3.33 per month.  

That is a pretty good price, IMO. What does it give you? Access to all games??

16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

That is a pretty good price, IMO. What does it give you? Access to all games??

They have all the replay's from the previous week as well.   Last night I watched the Colts vs 49rs again.   I'm not sure how much I like the replays because they remove all commercials and everything between plays.   The game takes only an hour to watch.   

NFL Network
Marquee Network
NBA TV
NHL Network
MLB Network
Red Zone
Fox Sports North
Fox Sports Ohio
Bally Sports Cincinnati
Fox Sports Arizona
Fox Sports Carolinas
Fox Sports Detroit
Bally Sports Detroit+
Fox Sports Florida
Fox Sports Midwest
Bally Midwest+
Fox Sports New Orleans
Fox Sports Oklahoma
Fox Sports Prime Ticket
Fox Sports San Diego
Fox Sports South
Fox Sports SouthEast
Fox Sports SouthWest
Fox Sports Sun
Fox Sports Tennessee
Fox Sports West
Fox Sports Wisconsin
Fox Sports Yes
Fox Sportstime Ohio
Fox Sports Indiana
MSN
MASN2
NESN
NESN2
AT&T SportsNet
AT&T Pittsburgh
AT&T Rocky Mountain
Altitude Sports
MSG
MSG+
NBC Sports Bay Area
NBC Sports Bay Area+
NBC Sports Boston
NBC Sports California
NBC Sports Chicago
NBC Sports Northwest
NBC Sports Philadelphia
NBC Sports Philadelphia+
NBC Sports Washington
USA Network
NBCSN
ESPN
ESPN 2
ESPNU
Fox Sports 1
Fox Sports 2
BTN Network
NBC SNY
ACCN
SEC Network
Weather Channel
Tennis Channel
Fox News
CNN News
CNBC
MSNBC
CBS
AMC
Hallmark Channel
Hallmark Drama
Hallmark Movies
Showtime EAST
HBO East
TNT
Starz East
Syfy East
TruTV East
Animal Planet East
Discovery Science
History Channel
Discovery Channel
Nickelodeon
Cartoon Network
Disney XD
A&E NETWORK
TSN 1
TSN 2
TSN 3
TSN 4
TSN 5
Willow Cricket
Star Sports1
Sky Sports Cricket
Sony Six
Star Sports2
SuperSport
Astro Cricket
Ten 2
Ten 1
Sky Sports F1
Golf Channel
Sky Sports Golf
Premier Sports
HGTV
beIN USA
TBS

10 minutes ago, Myles said:

They have all the replay's from the previous week as well.   Last night I watched the Colts vs 49rs again.   I'm not sure how much I like the replays because they remove all commercials and everything between plays.   The game takes only an hour to watch.   

NFL Network
Marquee Network
NBA TV
NHL Network
MLB Network
Red Zone
Fox Sports North
Fox Sports Ohio
Bally Sports Cincinnati
Fox Sports Arizona
Fox Sports Carolinas
Fox Sports Detroit
Bally Sports Detroit+
Fox Sports Florida
Fox Sports Midwest
Bally Midwest+
Fox Sports New Orleans
Fox Sports Oklahoma
Fox Sports Prime Ticket
Fox Sports San Diego
Fox Sports South
Fox Sports SouthEast
Fox Sports SouthWest
Fox Sports Sun
Fox Sports Tennessee
Fox Sports West
Fox Sports Wisconsin
Fox Sports Yes
Fox Sportstime Ohio
Fox Sports Indiana
MSN
MASN2
NESN
NESN2
AT&T SportsNet
AT&T Pittsburgh
AT&T Rocky Mountain
Altitude Sports
MSG
MSG+
NBC Sports Bay Area
NBC Sports Bay Area+
NBC Sports Boston
NBC Sports California
NBC Sports Chicago
NBC Sports Northwest
NBC Sports Philadelphia
NBC Sports Philadelphia+
NBC Sports Washington
USA Network
NBCSN
ESPN
ESPN 2
ESPNU
Fox Sports 1
Fox Sports 2
BTN Network
NBC SNY
ACCN
SEC Network
Weather Channel
Tennis Channel
Fox News
CNN News
CNBC
MSNBC
CBS
AMC
Hallmark Channel
Hallmark Drama
Hallmark Movies
Showtime EAST
HBO East
TNT
Starz East
Syfy East
TruTV East
Animal Planet East
Discovery Science
History Channel
Discovery Channel
Nickelodeon
Cartoon Network
Disney XD
A&E NETWORK
TSN 1
TSN 2
TSN 3
TSN 4
TSN 5
Willow Cricket
Star Sports1
Sky Sports Cricket
Sony Six
Star Sports2
SuperSport
Astro Cricket
Ten 2
Ten 1
Sky Sports F1
Golf Channel
Sky Sports Golf
Premier Sports
HGTV
beIN USA
TBS

That is a LOT for $10 per month. I wonder if it is sustainable. 

I just got an over the air antenna and have been watching weekly football on ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS in 4K for free, LOL. Cost me a one time $20 on Amazon.

I canceled Dish to save $70 per month though I was getting a lot of channels, somehow not missing the other channels. But for $10 per month for the channels above, it is borderline ripping businesses off. ESPN MNF, for some reason, my Yahoo Sports mobile app allows me to view the national broadcast on my mobile phone, so that is free too.

There used to be a free locast.org operating out of NY for free local channels but soon, the big guys came after it in court and they had to shut down operations, I was on it but now I just decided to get a powerful enough over the air antenna for $20. I wonder how long Uzzu TV can give all these channels for this cost. Don't be surprised if the big networks go after it too. Make hay while the sun shine, I guess. :) 

I signed up for uzzu for this week just to give it a try.  6.99 for the week. I should be able to watch the Colts and also used it to watch Monday Night Football.  Really seems like a good deal for $120 and has so much more content that just NFL football.

For TV I use Amazon prime - so I am paying $120 a year there, and I use my antenna.  But living in Spokane means I almost never see the Colts and always see the Seahawks.  So if I stay with uzzu that is $20 a month for TV including all the sports I can take.

Just now, gspdx said:

I signed up for uzzu for this week just to give it a try.  6.99 for the week. I should be able to watch the Colts and also used it to watch Monday Night Football.  Really seems like a good deal for $120 and has so much more content that just NFL football.

For TV I use Amazon prime - so I am paying $120 a year there, and I use my antenna.  But living in Spokane means I almost never see the Colts and always see the Seahawks.  So if I stay with uzzu that is $20 a month for TV including all the sports I can take.

Uzzu is one of many IPTV services that is mentioned in this.

I have no doubt in my mind it is a matter of time before Dish Network and others referred to in this article will go after these IPTV services:

https://www.techhive.com/article/3624570/when-the-cost-of-cord-cutting-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-it-probably-is.html

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I just got an over the air antenna and have been watching weekly football on ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS in 4K for free, LOL. Cost me a one time $20 on Amazon.

I canceled Dish to save $70 per month though I was getting a lot of channels, somehow not missing the other channels. But for $10 per month for the channels above, it is borderline ripping businesses off. ESPN MNF, for some reason, my Yahoo Sports mobile app allows me to view the national broadcast on my mobile phone, so that is free too.

There used to be a free locast.org operating out of NY for free local channels but soon, the big guys came after it in court and they had to shut down operations, I was on it but now I just decided to get a powerful enough over the air antenna for $20. I wonder how long Uzzu TV can give all these channels for this cost. Don't be surprised if the big networks go after it too. Make hay while the sun shine, I guess. :) 

It is funny how when you don't have cable, Dish, whatever, you adjust pretty quickly.  I don't all that junk at all and sure like the extra cash staying in my pocket.

Just now, chad72 said:

Uzzu is one of many IPTV services that is mentioned in this.

I have no doubt in my mind it is a matter of time before Dish Network and others referred to in this article will go after these IPTV services:

https://www.techhive.com/article/3624570/when-the-cost-of-cord-cutting-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-it-probably-is.html

I did learn about uzzu from this site so THANKS!

2 minutes ago, gspdx said:

It is funny how when you don't have cable, Dish, whatever, you adjust pretty quickly.  I don't all that junk at all and sure like the extra cash staying in my pocket.

I did learn about uzzu from this site so THANKS!

Between Netflix, Disney Plus, Free Hulu (with ads via my Sprint account for life), and Prime that I already pay for, and my over the air antenna, I just don't have time nor the bandwidth in my life to go after anything else at this point. :) 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I think I will be going to my antenna soon.  With NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox and PBS providing 3 or more channels locally, it's not a good financial move to continue to pay for Dish.   I also have an Amazon Prime account, UZZU and Netflix from a shared account with a nephew.  

I have Dish because basic is provided free where I live. Plus a box that I pay for in the living room

But I don't have it in my Bedroom or Den. I have late model Samsungs TV's and through the WiFi there is so much content just from the samsung tv... much more and better than dish receiver.  Plus the OTA antenna, Amazon Prime,  you tube, xbox, roku, there's just so much stuff it's ridiculous lol.

5 hours ago, gspdx said:

Since I still have Dish, I haven't used the Uzzu  channels a whole lot.  I did click on most of them to make sure they worked.  USA, History, Fox News, Discovery Science< AMC, TBS, TNT and those all worked fine.  I have used it to watch a couple St. Louis Blues games.    

Archived