Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Week 8 Practice/Injury Report (Titans2)

EastStreet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Final injury report. So good. TY getting a full practice too.

13 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Jason Spears from For The Colture is swearing up and down Dayo is going to be activated and play this week. Someone doesn’t know the rules or we are wrong about him not being able to play until Jets game.

Most of them believe that all the Q will play barring a setback injury. I do hope Pryor we use in some of those jumbo spots. 
I wonder who will start at RG this week. 

And Bowen already confirmed what you had said about Dayo, so unless Spears is thinking that he was on PUP (Like I thought he was, forgot he was NFI), he is wrong and is to stubborn to admit

25 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I am surprised Rhodes practiced in full for two days. That means he didn’t hurt his calf too bad. Campbell and Blackmon only ones we are missing. In reality TY came back so we won’t miss Campbell too much.

Campbell is out so often that the Colts probably don’t know he’s missing.

1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

I won’t get to watch this game since my wedding is at the same time. Really hoping they can knock off Tennessee. I’ll take it as a wedding gift. 

Priorities my friend. Watch the game! Hehe...congrats! 

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

It'll be interesting to see how AJ Brown plays since he ended the week as a Did not Practice, and if Evans plays

Oh I didn’t pay close enough attention with AJ when I looked. He has had a lingering hamstring also. Very well could start the game and not finish. But I see they have his knee listed but I bet that hamstring is still a problem too.

42 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Good can they finally cut Davenport waste of a roster space.

eDemarcus Cousins Sport GIF

Thats coming, we failed with Tevi,Holden and Davenport as our backup T through camp but got lucky with Pryor being much more then he had previously shown and Fish coming back so soon though not 100% by any means.

On 10/28/2021 at 2:21 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Homer in a Leonard jersey would be the funniest thing ever. I know I am nerd when it comes to crap like this haha . I am glad you a part of this site, guys like you and @NewColtsFan and @Wentzszn keep things flowing like a well oiled machine. I am grateful for people like @jvan1973 and @Gramz too, when I was new they treated me like a vet in here. I am not going to name everyone but there are least 20 other people in here that are awesome. I hope @Jared CisnerosBraves win the WS, it is 1-1 right now. Best of 5 now. @NFLfan has been a great friend and great person go captain Kirk Captain Kirk Sigh GIF by Star Trek, @HOZERwas my side kick on the baseball thread doing play by play when the Cubs were bad butts,@Jay Kirk - thanks for the baseball threads and @Mylesand @PrincetonTigerwith all of his Gifs lmao . I need to stop because I am sounding like Magic with his dream team speech haha . @Mel Kiper's Hairfor having that fine hair time and time again talking about the ladies lol. @PuntersArePeopleToofor being the young gun that knows his stuff.

Last but not least @Nadine and @Superman and @RockThatBlueholding the fort down in here. One more thing @Gavinwe all miss you brother, you loved the Colts, Pacers, and Hakeem Olajuwon with that great D and foot work. 

I didn't want that post to be mile long but for the life of me leaving off @Chrisaaron1023and @RollerColt was silly and like I said I like many others here too. Those 2 guys hold down the predictions thread. Dan does as well.

Archived