Four2itus

6 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Check that freakin line up now!

» LT: Eric Fisher, Julién Davenport

» LG: Quenton Nelson, Chris Reed

» C: Ryan Kelly, Danny Pinter

» RG: Mark Glowinski, Will Fries

» RT: Braden Smith, Matt Pryor

https://www.colts.com/news/unofficial-depth-chart-titans-week-8-jonathan-taylor-nyheim-hines

Just a note, Glow started last week, but only played 35% of snaps. Reed had 65%. Not sure if they did every other series and that's just how it worked out, or if they intended the percentile split or changed things situationally.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Just a note, Glow started last week, but only played 35% of snaps. Reed had 65%. Not sure if they did every other series and that's just how it worked out, or if they intended the percentile split or changed things situationally.

rookie-numbers.gif

19 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

rookie-numbers.gif

Watched the OL pretty closely in a re watch of the SF game. Very close in 1st half, not so close in the 2H. I didn't see a noticeable difference between Glow or Reed. If the strategy is to keep Reed at the end of the year and let Glow go, I wouldn't play Reed much at all (given there doesn't look like much difference in performance). It will only increase his value when it comes to negotiation. 

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Pretty sure smith was always the starter on the chart because he never went on IR.

Ya, you are right. The Unofficial Depth Chart doesn't mean anything other than a general idea who would start if healthy. In general. OL, QB, K. P, LS, KR, PR are the positions where the starters are the starters if healthy. (I am figuring you know that, I am just quoting you to add on to your comment). 

The only difference on Oline between last week and this week is the Nelson is on it as he came off IR after it came out last week. Otherwise nothing changed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

keke coute is not listed was he cut?   he played a bunch of snaps last week and had some catches plus the big PI call . i think he is better than dulin he actually put up big numbers before .

Practice squad

Just now, coming on strong said:

how was he allowed to play last week ? i thought you had to be called up to the 53 man roster to play

Yea I’m not an expert on the new rules, I think the can elevate him twice before they have to keep him on the 53 for a set amount of games. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

how was he allowed to play last week ? i thought you had to be called up to the 53 man roster to play

temp elevated from PS.

teams get 2 elevations per week. more if they have a covid case on the 53.

each PS squad member can be elevated up to two times. Harris has exhausted his two.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

temp elevated from PS.

teams get 2 elevations per week. more if they have a covid case on the 53.

each PS squad member can be elevated up to two times. Harris has exhausted his two.

they need to call up coutee if he only has one left cut wilkins