Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pitt and Taylor can join Wayne and Edge

CR91

5 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

I just went and did the math, 508 yds / 7 games played = 72.57 ypg.

72.57 x 16 games = 1161 yards - would be just shy at the current extrapolated data.

also imagine if PI calls counted as yards? I think he had almost 150 yds in PI against SF

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

also imagine if PI calls counted as yards? I think he had almost 150 yds in PI against SF

Whilst this is true, we can't really take those into account unless you are willing to go back through every receivers career and tally up all of their lost yards due to PI.... and of course that is assuming they were going to make those catches without the PI call anyways.

4 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Whilst this is true, we can't really take those into account unless you are willing to go back through every receivers career and tally up all of their lost yards due to PI.... and of course that is assuming they were going to make those catches without the PI call anyways.

i don't think my post indicates that I want them to be counted.

I was just saying its crazy to think that he easily would've had 100 more yards if the DBs didn't blatantly interfere. TY has had a lot of these too throughout his career ofc. 

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

i don't think my post indicates that I want them to be counted.

I was just saying its crazy to think that he easily would've had 100 more yards if the DBs didn't blatantly interfere. TY has had a lot of these too throughout his career ofc. 

I was watching his highlights from that SF game. I never laughed so hard. One of them Wentz practically through it right at the DB and Pittman just came back for the ball to force the Pi. Some of these throws were so smart and very calculated to get those PI calls. It was done on purpose. Pretty smart QB play and coaching. Pittman also has to have a skill to do it.

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Colts might have their 2021 version of the triplets.

I want quadruplets like we had with Manning, Harrison, Wayne and Edge. :) 

Even Jerry Jones realized that he can't have just another Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin in the current passing league, so he went with Dak, Zeke, Amari Cooper and CeeDee Lamb. :) 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I want quadruplets like we had with Manning, Harrison, Wayne and Edge. :) 

Even Jerry Jones realized that he can't have just another Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin in the current passing league, so he went with Dak, Zeke, Amari Cooper and CeeDee Lamb. :) 

Hopefully we get that compliment to Pittman in the draft or through FA. Most likely the draft. Just not sure we can find what we need without a first round pick. If TY wants to come back another year it might be smart to bring him back one year. Then draft someone.  Campbell can’t be considered the future anymore.

32 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Hopefully we get that compliment to Pittman in the draft or through FA. Most likely the draft. Just not sure we can find what we need without a first round pick. If TY wants to come back another year it might be smart to bring him back one year. Then draft someone.  Campbell can’t be considered the future anymore.

Oh yes, we can. WR depth has been fantastic recently in the draft and there are always good WRs drafted in Round 2 every year, including our own Pittman.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:12 PM, Chucklez said:

I think there should be a stat for holding/interference yards.  Maybe not counted like receiving yards or scrimmage yards but just something to that you can look at their stats and get proper context.  

Doesn't matter if they were going to make the catch or not, they drew the flag and got the yards. 

Archived