Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Last Night Spotlight

That game last night gave me an amazing start to my week.  I would have to say though, that the icing on the cake was the publicity our players finally got last night!  MORE PRIME TIME GAMES PLEASE.  With that said, the Pro Bowl voting should be very kind to us this year:cheers:.  Voting isn’t too far from now, so don’t forget to vote people! Enjoy your week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AddaiStillTruckedYou said:

That game last night gave me an amazing start to my week.  I would have to say though, that the icing on the cake was the publicity our players finally got last night!  MORE PRIME TIME GAMES PLEASE.  With that said, the Pro Bowl voting should be very kind to us this year:cheers:.  Voting isn’t too far from now, so don’t forget to vote people! Enjoy your week

Even our monday night game was eye opening.. although we ran out of gas towards to end. They way we dominated the Ravens had eyes opened. And next Thursday another primetime game! This time at HOME!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Even our monday night game was eye opening.. although we ran out of gas towards to end. They way we dominated the Ravens had eyes opened. And next Thursday another primetime game! This time at HOME!

Our O-line hopefully should be healthy and intact by then.  We are starting to hit on all-cylinders at the right time!