Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Gif to describe Week 7 win against 49ers

danlhart87

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I almost guarantee that.

I can't see them winning 3 games in a row against good teams and it is here. Wentz is playing like Luck and Taylor like Dickerson, how about Leonard again? Leonard just creates huge turnovers game after game. I thought the REFS stunk tonight calling Nelson on a couple of holds and before anyone here tries to say we got a couple of call on PI - both those were clearly PI's.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't see them winning 3 games in a row against good teams and it is here. Wentz is playing like Luck and Taylor like Dickerson, how about Leonard again? Leonard just creates huge turnovers game after game. I thought the REFS stunk tonight calling Nelson on a couple of holds and before anyone here tries to say we got a couple of call on PI - both those were clearly PI's.

Here are my thoughts:

I felt the football Gods didn't want the colts out of race so early and wanted to setup a AFC south showdown next week vs Tennessee....that's why I had KC & colts in a Parlay. I really felt Titans would overpower KC but played KC instead in the Parlay because the football Gods would want to setup next weeks matchup...notice I stayed away from both games in the other Parlay(Pats,Bucks,Cards) because I felt those teams will win.

Anyway I was wrong, the Gods had another idea, lol. 

If the tians beat us again they will be up by 3 games plus the tiebreaker.  We will basically be out of the division race and not looking too good for a wildcard either. I'm thinking the football Gods will think Next week will be too early for us to be out and the Titans having it basically wrapped up..... most mortals will think the titans beat Buffalo and then crushed KC while we beat 2 horrible teams and a struggling team in a rain storm. They will think Titans will crush us too, but the football Gods will throw them a curve and we will crush the titans!!!

The gods will still have their Titans a game ahead of us and can always trip us up later in the season should they choose to, which they probably will, but WE WILL WIN ON SUNDAY and get back in the race. 

I think you sometimes think like this too?. :scratch:  Lol... 

Amen :funny:

5 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Here are my thoughts:

I felt the football Gods didn't want the colts out of race so early and wanted to setup a AFC south showdown next week vs Tennessee....that's why I had KC & colts in a Parlay. I really felt Titans would overpower KC but played KC instead in the Parlay because the football Gods would want to setup next weeks matchup...notice I stayed away from both games in the other Parlay(Pats,Bucks,Cards) because I felt those teams will win.

Anyway I was wrong, the Gods had another idea, lol. 

If the tians beat us again they will be up by 3 games plus the tiebreaker.  We will basically be out of the division race and not looking too good for a wildcard either. I'm thinking the football Gods will think Next week will be too early for us to be out and the Titans having it basically wrapped up..... most mortals will think the titans beat Buffalo and then crushed KC while we beat 2 horrible teams and a struggling team in a rain storm. They will think Titans will crush us too, but the football Gods will throw them a curve and we will crush the titans!!!

The gods will still have their Titans a game ahead of us and can always trip us up later in the season should they choose to, which they probably will, but WE WILL WIN ON SUNDAY and get back in the race. 

I think you sometimes think like this too?. :scratch:  Lol... 

Amen :funny:

Next week is a playoff game, we lose we are done but we will win. I just have a good feeling about it.

27 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

No, I stumbled on her looking for a GIF...

The girl on my avatar is Lacy. She was my fiance but she passed 4 years ago. 

Less than 4 months later I lost my papa. :(

Very sorry about that LJ. 

5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

No, I stumbled on her looking for a GIF...

The girl on my avatar is Lacy. She was my fiance but she passed 4 years ago. 

Less than 4 months later I lost my papa. :(

Wow - to lose them both so soon.  I'm so sorry to hear that.  You are paying a nice tribute to Lacy with your avatar.  

Archived