Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 7 Around the NFL Game Thread (Coverage Maps included)

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Both Bills and Ravens losing before going into bye week.

AFC is wide open and Titans are going to be a Top 3 seed in the AFC.

We need it. Losing our top RB’s and CB Peters is starting to kill us. Burrow’s offense is excellent, and you have too control the ball to beat QB’s with an excellent offense. Lamar can’t do it all every game. There is no cavalry on the way at OT, RB, or CB for us. We have 10 draft picks, I would use them on an OT, then all defense. We have problems. 

8 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@EastStreet You seem to follow the league closely. Do you have anything to add as far as injuries around the league or other information fans should know? 

Sorry just coming back on since early AM. 

Outside of the KC/Titans, Bengals/Ravens, and Rams/Lions games, haven't dug into this weeks games a lot (except for the Colts).

Those were my 3 upset alert games, and all ended the way I expected, or are trending that way.

@2006Coltsbestever aren't you glad didn't put money on KC :goodluck:

Enjoying the Rams/Lions game now. I think the Rams will probably win, but the Goff/Stafford narrative should keep it close, and if not, at least interesting. 

Starting to get anxious for the Colts game.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Both Bills and Ravens losing before going into bye week.

AFC is wide open and Titans are going to be a Top 3 seed in the AFC.

Even if we lose tonight we are still in the race for a playoff spot.  AFC is wide open.  The talk of sitting Wentz for a draft pick at this stage of the season is ridiculously premature.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Even if we lose tonight we are still in the race for a playoff spot.  AFC is wide open.  The talk of sitting Wentz for a draft pick at this stage of the season is ridiculously premature.

Lol if we lose tonight we probably won't make playoffs. We still have unbeaten cardinals, Titans who may be best in afc, Bucs, Bills,even the Patriots may give us trouble, and underrated raiders team. That's possibly six additional losses. 

To have a legit shot at playoffs we would have to win tonight and win 8 of next 10 to finish 11 and 6 10 and 7 may get get in if the other teams ahead of us falter.

Patriots, and raiders are definitely teams we need to beat to get in. If we lose to 49ers may have to win 9 of 10 to get in

• Like 2