Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated weather report for Sunday for Sunday night

Stephen

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So…Should the Colts go for it on every 4th down and take the kicking game out completely? Not a great idea punting or kicking against the wind! May see a few onside kicks! On the other hand, if it is just windy, could be a good idea to try a 70yd record breaking fg kicking with the wind!

:dunno:

7 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

So…Should the Colts go for it on every 4th down and take the kicking game out completely? Not a great idea punting or kicking against the wind! May see a few onside kicks! On the other hand, if it is just windy, could be a good idea to try a 70yd record breaking fg kicking with the wind!

:dunno:

I think you have to kick at least one and see how it goes.

1 hour ago, Superman said:

The Niners field held up really nicely. Their drainage works really well. The rain and wind wasn't as awful as I expected, still had a major impact on the game but it wasn't cataclysmic. Just made for an ugly game. 

I was surprised with how good the field stayed. Not really any standing water at all. I will say living in Indiana we get thunderstorms a lot worse then what they call a bomb cyclone. It seemed pretty weak with all the hype of how bad it was going to be.

I was drenched by half time even with a heavy duty rain poncho and 3 layers of clothes. It wasn’t a hurricane type experience but it pretty much sucked. Stadium seats weren’t even half full.  Lots of Colts fans in my section so that was fun. Thank goodness for a win to take some of the suck away. 

Archived