Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated weather report for Sunday for Sunday night

Stephen

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gale Warning from SUN 5:00 AM PDT until SUN 9:00 PM PDT.

Issued By

San Francisco/Monterey - CA, US, National Weather Service

Affected Area

San Pablo Bay, Suisun Bay, the West Delta and the San Francisco Bay north of the Bay Bridge

Description

...GALE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 9 PM PDT SUNDAY... WHAT...South winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts up to 45 kt expected. WHERE...San Pablo Bay, Suisun Bay, the West Delta and the San Francisco Bay north of the Bay Bridge. WHEN...From 5 AM to 9 PM PDT Sunday.

Wouldn't surprise me if it didn't turn out as bad as the reports. They don't get much bad weather in California. I live in Hurricane country down here in the gulf. The threat of xyz storm is always happening here but many of those threats don't really come to fruition. Some do but a lot of them fizzle out.

19 hours ago, Introspect said:

Bad weather and muddy field leads to injuries. 

I hope not but got a bad feeling

Ever played football on super clean turf with amazing traction?  Yeah, that leads to more injuries than slipping and getting smashed into awkward mud..... Hurts a heckuva lot more on balance too.

Unpopular opinion - this is not good news for the Colts. 49ers run game and passing game that is extension to their run game has the potential to destroy our soft D... especially when you consider how we give up the short pass and how we've been missing tackles to start the season this year. 

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

Unpopular opinion - this is not good news for the Colts. 49ers run game and passing game that is extension to their run game has the potential to destroy our soft D... especially when you consider how we give up the short pass and how we've been missing tackles to start the season this year. 

Yeah, I don’t see how this favors us at all. I think we’re gonna be surprised by how much we get carved up through the air (short passes). Our DB’s are gonna have a rough game.

8 minutes ago, stitches said:

I am throwing everything out the window. Weather is not going to allow anything. This may end up 7-0 or something like that. Neither team will have a strategy that works. Both teams will just be winging it. 

2 hours ago, krunk said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it didn't turn out as bad as the reports. They don't get much bad weather in California.

It's going to rain, rain, and rain some more, with wind gusts up to 50 MPH. Basically as bad as any rain game you can remember.

1 minute ago, Superman said:

It's going to rain, rain, and rain some more, with wind gusts up to 50 MPH. Basically as bad as any rain game you can remember.

Looks like the wind won’t be bad. The forecast looks like under ten miles per hour at game time. Local media said it’s been raining for 12 hours. Looks like the most rain is around game time.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Looks like the wind won’t be bad. The forecast looks like under ten miles per hour at game time. Local media said it’s been raining for 12 hours. Looks like the most rain is around game time.

That's not what Accuweather says. 

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/levis-stadium/95054/hourly-weather-forecast/53539_poi

3 hours ago, krunk said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it didn't turn out as bad as the reports. They don't get much bad weather in California. I live in Hurricane country down here in the gulf. The threat of xyz storm is always happening here but many of those threats don't really come to fruition. Some do but a lot of them fizzle out.

This is an “exception to the rule” storm.   Some records will be set.    It’s going to be bad.     Tough game for both teams. 

21 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

With no pass rush and an injury depleted secondary the Colts will probably still get carved up through the air in the middle of the friggin cyclone.  Jimmy G just needs to throw in the vicinity of those “no coverage” zones.  Lol.  

Thats just what we need.... unwavering optimism!

Well done, you.

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

This is an “exception to the rule” storm.   Some records will be set.    It’s going to be bad.     Tough game for both teams. 

What was that game in the rain?

Was it Joe Washington around Halloween running rampant?

And the GREATEST game in recent Colt history was won in the rain.

Maybe its wishful thinking, but poor conditions may help negate some of our current weaknesses.  On the other hand...,,

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

What was that game in the rain?

Was it Joe Washington around Halloween running rampant?

And the GREATEST game in recent Colt history was won in the rain.

Maybe its wishful thinking, but poor conditions may help negate some of our current weaknesses.  On the other hand...,,

New England game. 

A lot folks for forget little J. Washington. Nice call

Archived