Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When Dayo can return from PUP

Stephen

It used to be players on pup had to miss 8 games but in 2020 the rule was changed to where they can play after missing 6. So if the colts wanted Dayo can play versus 49ers., But considering the weather conditions for the game they will probably hold him out this week

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It used to be players on pup had to miss 8 games but in 2020 the rule was changed to where they can play after missing 6. So if the colts wanted Dayo can play versus 49ers., But considering the weather conditions for the game they will probably hold him out this week

That is what I had thought yesterday that it was just 6 games missed now, afterwards they had 3 weeks to start them back up

11 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Well we will see. Maybe he will be ready for the Titans game. 

Ok so it looks like I was right. Saints Michael Thomas started the season on pup and is eligible to play this week if the saints want him to according to experts so looks like it did get switched. The three weeks to practice is still the same but you can add them to active roster and anytime during those three weeks if they are ready. If not activated to active roster  during that time frame they will stay on pup for whole season

8 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we only see him in December. And sparingly even then. 

November 4th against jets but who knows if he will be any help. Would be nice for him to get feet wet this year so he will know how much to improve for next year

• Shive changed the title to When Dayo can return from PUP

Archived