• Colts by 14-20
    • Colts by 7-13
    • ND by 1-6
    • 49ers by 1-6
    • 49ers by 7-13
    • 49ers by 14-20
    • 49ers by 21 or more
  2. 2. Who will have more rushing yards?

3. 3. Who will have the most passing yars?

4. 4. Who will have the most sacks?

5. 5. Who will get sacked more?

6. 6. Is this a must win game? ESPN has the Colts as 36% chance to make the playoffs. 2-5 teams historically have a 3% chance.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2021 at 11:00 PM

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@EastStreetMy uncle is a huge Titans fan, he lives in KY. He wants to bet a steak dinner on that game when we play Tennessee. He just wants to go Texas Roadhouse so I am ok with that. It basically is 60-70 bucks with tip for 2 people if we had a beer a piece with a bake potato and salad + maybe an appetizer - nachos with cheese or something. He is coming up to watch the game with me on the 31st. 

This game Sunday is the first game where we are playing a team that is probably on the same level as us. We lost to teams that are better and beat the two teams we are clearly better then. These two teams are probably pretty equal. Can the colts beat a team that is on the same level as them. These teams are pretty evenly matched. SF clearly had the better pass rush. Colts have the better run game and QB. Going to be a interesting game.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

This game Sunday is the first game where we are playing a team that is probably on the same level as us. We lost to teams that are better and beat the two teams we are clearly better then. These two teams are probably pretty equal. Can the colts beat a team that is on the same level as them. These teams are pretty evenly matched. SF clearly had the better pass rush. Colts have the better run game and QB. Going to be a interesting game.

The ESPN predictor has us winning only 35%, 49ers are at 65%. They are 4 point favorites as well but I don't agree with that. I think we win.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The ESPN predictor has us winning only 35%, 49ers are at 65%. They are 4 point favorites as well but I don't agree with that. I think we win.

All the advantages either team has might get thrown out the window if there is downpours. I don’t think much will matter then. It will just be a weird messy game. I think Jimmy G game will play right into the colts hand if it isn’t rainy. Bur slipping around trying to chase down Samual could be tough.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@EastStreetMy uncle is a huge Titans fan, he lives in KY. He wants to bet a steak dinner on that game when we play Tennessee. He just wants to go Texas Roadhouse so I am ok with that. It basically is 60 bucks with tip for 2 people if we had a beer a piece with a bake potato and salad + maybe an appetizer - nachos with cheese or something. He is coming up to watch the game with me on the 31st. 

I've done a lot of friendly bets over the years on the Colts. I try not to bet $, but was a bit of gambler in the 90s. I have family that are Bears fans, and normally do a St Elmos or Iaria's bet, but it's been a while. I've also done some bets with my friends in TX (Cowboys fans, not Texans), and some in FL, GA, CA. Always better to share a good dinner and drinks whatever the outcome, then just exchange $ (with friends).

22 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am thinking about it, it is hard for me to believe the Titans can beat the Bills and Patrick Manning back to back weeks lol.

Personally I wouldn't bet it. KC's D is bad, and it's in TN.

I expect Henry to have a great game, and Tannehill should be more than adequate over KC's pass D.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I've done a lot of friendly bets over the years on the Colts. I try not to bet $, but was a bit of gambler in the 90s. I have family that are Bears fans, and normally do a St Elmos or Iaria's bet, but it's been a while. I've also done some bets with my friends in TX (Cowboys fans, not Texans), and some in FL, GA, CA. Always better to share a good dinner and drinks whatever the outcome, then just exchange $ (with friends).

I told him St Elmo or Ruth Chris, he didn't want to go there haha . I am ok with 60-70 bucks eating a good meal if I lose. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Personally I wouldn't bet it. KC's D is bad, and it's in TN.

I expect Henry to have a great game, and Tannehill should be more than adequate over KC's pass D.

I think it will be a high scoring game but KC is behind the Chargers and they know a win is very important. The Titans are coming off a huge win that was emotional and lucky IMO, they will have a let down. I can see like a 33-30 win for KC.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I told him St Elmo or Ruth Chris, he didn't want to go there haha . I am ok with 60-70 bucks eating a good meal if I lose. 

Place really doesn't matter, but I wouldn't let you off with just one beer lol.

We've done bets for burgers and beers at a few hole in the wall pubs over the years too. 

Those were probably as fun or more than the other places. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think it will be a high scoring game but KC is behind the Chargers and they know a win is very important. The Titans are coming off a huge win that was emotional and lucky IMO, they will have a let down. I can see like a 33-30 win for KC.

It's a game that could easily go either way, which is why I wouldn't touch it. If anything, I'd take the points and TN. I really doubt they'll be down for the game. Regardless, Henry will be Henry in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Place really doesn't matter, but I wouldn't let you off with just one beer lol.

We've done bets for burgers and beers at a few hole in the wall pubs over the years too. 

Those were probably as fun or more than the other places. 

A 16 oz beer lol in a mug. I know what you mean though. We might even change our mind and go to BW3's (to watch the game) and buy 24 wings - he likes Hot Barbecue and so do I and drink 3 or 4 beers haha . My mom would come and get us so we don't have to drive, there is a BW3's about 10 minutes away from my mom's house. He is my mom's brother.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A 16 oz beer lol in a mug. I know what you mean though. We might even change our mind and go to BW3's (to watch the game) and buy 24 wings - he likes Hot Barbecue and so do I and drink 3 or 4 beers haha . My mom would come and get us so we don't have to drive, there is a BW3's about 10 minutes away from my mom's house. He is my mom's brother.

Haven't been to BW3s in over a decade. I was a regular a good time ago in college, and loved their weck burger. Not sure they even still have those. 

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Haven't been to BW3s in over a decade. I was a regular a good time ago in college, and loved their weck burger. Not sure they even still have those. 

I haven't been to BW3's in a long time either. I used to go a lot to watch Colts games with 2 or 3 friends and we would load up and order like 100 Wings - Half Hot Barbecue and Caribbean Jerk and we would drink probably like 7 or 8 beers lmao . I was young then though. I am talking 2003ish-2012ish. I haven't even been to a game since 2013. Let me tell you something that Caribbean sauce is spicy as hell. It is different but I like it.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I haven't been to BW3's in a long time either. I used to go a lot to watch Colts games with 2 or 3 friends and we would load up and order like 100 Wings - Half Hot Barbecue and Caribbean Jerk and we would drink probably like 7 or 8 beers lmao . I was young then though. I am talking 2003ish-2012ish. I haven't even been to a game since 2013. Let me tell you something that Caribbean sauce is spicy as hell. It is different but I like it.

I'm a super hot kinda guy. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There was a buddy of mine once he got 3 or 4 beers in him he would order 12 Blazin and challenge us to eat 2 or 3 of them lmao . That is stuff is so hot you could chug a beer after eating a couple. He once put down an order of 6 blazin and was on fire haha . 

I grew up eating hot peppers out of the garden. I love super hot, but it has to have good flavor too. I had their hottest sauce back in the day, but not sure if it's the same. I'm pretty picky. I love super hot jerk and thai too. And not really a wing guy. I like legs over wings. Wings are too much trouble and not enough meat. My cousin used to do giant hot turkey legs in the smoker. Very hot rub, and then tossed in hot sauce too. Those were awesome.

I grew up eating hot peppers out of the garden. I love super hot, but it has to have good flavor too. I had their hottest sauce back in the day, but not sure if it's the same. I'm pretty picky. I love super hot jerk and thai too. And not really a wing guy. I like legs over wings. Wings are too much trouble and not enough meat. My cousin used to do giant hot turkey legs in the smoker. Very hot rub, and then tossed in hot sauce too. Those were awesome.

Yeah that Blazin sauce is off the charts. There is a place by my mom's called Roscoe Taco's and they have a sauce called Lava - you have to suck on ice after eating that lmao . I like their too darn hot though and their taco's are the best. I usually get the loaded taco with cheese and sour cream on it and put some too darn hot on it. If you eat Lava your mouth will burn for an hour haha 

11 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Some interesting stuff.

I think they are both bad takes.... lol. Not really interesting at all.

Our D stats have been atrocious except for two games. 

Those two games have inflated our ranks big time, and has even given huge boosts to individual PFF grades.

And all you need to do is look at the EPA axis chart he provides... Where are the Dolphins and Texans... ?

Arguably the two worst teams on the charts...

All games count of course for our AVGs, and they are what they are, but our D simply doesn't perform well vs good to great teams. Our pass D was top 5 last year to start the year because we played a bunch of bad teams, and ended up in the 20s by end of year once our schedule got harder.....

And I don't see Dayo changing the complexion of our DL this year. He may not even end up as DE.. 

4 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Wentz v Garappolo. Sadly the predicted weather on Sunday won’t work favourably here

Not sure I understand why this graph translates to weather not working favorably for us?

Wentz, along with Brady, are two of the least turnover worthy passers in the league, and are both in the good quadrant. 

Jimmy is ranked bad in that area (high in rate, low physically on the chart), and has little to none big time throws.

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

@EastStreetGood job on this thread.

thank you sir!

Not sure I understand why this graph translates to weather not working favorably for us?

Wentz, along with Brady, are two of the least turnover worthy passers in the league, and are both in the good quadrant. 

Jimmy is ranked bad in that area (high in rate, low physically on the chart), and has little to none big time throws.

thank you sir!

I think they're suggesting the conservatie nature of Jimmy will bode better in the rain. Whereas Carson's life or death moto on each play might not. (not saying I necessarily agree, just clarifying) - Mainly because I think we will be running the ball ALOT

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

thank you sir!

That guy is a Wentz hater. 

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

I think they're suggesting the conservatie nature of Jimmy will bode better in the rain. Whereas Carson's life or death moto on each play might not. (not saying I necessarily agree, just clarifying)

Except Carson hasn’t been playing like that the last 3 weeks. I think that Titans game actually helped him.

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I think they're suggesting the conservatie nature of Jimmy will bode better in the rain. Whereas Carson's life or death moto on each play might not. (not saying I necessarily agree, just clarifying) - Mainly because I think we will be running the ball ALOT

Look closer at the left axis. The higher you are, the less turnover worthy you are. The lower, the more turnover worthy. 

Wentz - one of the least turnover worthy plays

Jimmy - one of the highest turnover worthy plays

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

That guy is a Wentz hater. 

Except Carson hasn’t been playing like that the last 3 weeks. I think that Titans game actually helped him.

I agree. he has been playing pretty smart ball. 

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

thank you sir!

Yeah just more that Wentz’s higher percentage ability to make a big time throw than Jimmy G might be negated somewhat in wet conditions (if I’m reading that graph correctly on the x-axis)

Just now, EastStreet said:

Look closer at the left axis. The higher you are, the less turnover worthy you are. The lower, the more turnover worthy. 

Wentz - one of the least turnover worthy plays

Jimmy - one of the highest turnover worthy plays

I wasn't talking about the chart friend. I know how to look at an axis. 

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

I wasn't talking about the chart friend. I know how to look at an axis. 

My point is, the chart is a bit confusing (not saying you're dumb). I had to take a double look at it myself before I realized the left axis was descending, not ascending, which is a bit abnormal.  

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

My point is, the chart is a bit confusing (not saying you're dumb). I had to take a double look at it myself before I realized the left axis was descending, not ascending, which is a bit abnormal.  

no my other response was about what Wentzszn said. I think you confused my statement as describing the chart. I was simply describing the playstyle of Jimmy G compared to Wentz. 

13 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Yeah just more that Wentz’s higher percentage ability to make a big time throw than Jimmy G might be negated somewhat in wet conditions (if I’m reading that graph correctly on the x-axis)

The graph more or less shows Wentz is about average on big time throws, and elite at not throwing turnover worthy balls.

Jimmy is seen as not making big time throws, and is one of the worst at throwing turning over worthy balls.

Throwing big time balls does not equate to risk.

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Some interesting stuff.

Biased considering the recent games. 

A blowout game against Davis Mills is not indicative of anything. Same with a JB-led MIA. 

The trick here is the sample size being still small and having games like that to inflate the numbers. 

Hicks is crazy if he thinks this defense is  perfectly adequate.

Just now, shasta519 said:

Biased considering the recent games. 

A blowout game against Davis Mills is not indicative of anything. Same with a JB-led MIA. 

The trick here is the sample size being still small and having games like that to inflate the numbers. 

Hicks is crazy if he thinks this defense is  perfectly adequate.

Jimmy G led the 49ers to the SB, what would that win mean if we beat them. He is also above average to good.

Archived