Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Week 7 Practice/Injury Report (at 49ers)

EastStreet

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We better pray really hard. Sedeyo still wearing the blue jersey and still being limited isn’t good either. We going to be down to Moord  and Rodgers and no one in the slot. Maybe it’s a good thing it’s going to be a monsoon. That could help with all the injuries.

tell is better than keyes and that other practice squad guy who played in the ravens game .  they need to bring him up to play safety and rotate to corner .

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We better pray really hard. Sedeyo still wearing the blue jersey and still being limited isn’t good either. We going to be down to Moord  and Rodgers and no one in the slot. Maybe it’s a good thing it’s going to be a monsoon. That could help with all the injuries.

Edit I forgot about little Bo peep. Lmao

Wentz may need Star wars numbers to win

7 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

tell is better than keyes and that other practice squad guy who played in the ravens game .  they need to bring him up to play safety and rotate to corner .

I think he's hurt

22 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Edit I forgot about little Bo peep. Lmao

lol

5 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

So what I hear is, TY will play as long as his quad doesnt regress. Reich has said TY is one of the only players who can play in a game after not practicing. 

I think the weather could keep some guys out that might otherwise  play. Ankle injuries in a monsoon and a quad injury probably isn’t smart to play with in weather like that. At least that is my opinion.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

I think the weather could keep some guys out that might otherwise  play. Ankle injuries in a monsoon and a quad injury probably isn’t smart to play with in weather like that. At least that is my opinion.

I get that, but I am still not believing the weather until the game is about to start, has seen it happened to often where the weather is way different. And for me the playing TY even if minimal is a different effect on the team for some reason. Him being out there just somehow bring the rest of the team, even if he cant play much

10 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I get that, but I am still not believing the weather until the game is about to start, has seen it happened to often where the weather is way different. And for me the playing TY even if minimal is a different effect on the team for some reason. Him being out there just somehow bring the rest of the team, even if he cant play much

Your right about the weather but right now it’s 100% chance of flooding rains. It could stop for a few hours during game time I guess. I don’t like bad weather games but I think with what’s going on with injuries a monsoon could benefit us. So I hope it does happen.

33 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Sometimes bad weather can also benefit the offense  because defenders don’t know the play. Could see more big passing plays with players wide open. I still think that benefits Wentz since he has the arm to cut through the wind.

Wonder if colts will be doing wet ball drills like in the Manning days.

"with players wide open" lol we see that all the time with our soft covers

It's not just the horrible rainy weather expected, it's the grass field.  Remember, this grass field is notorious for problems (The Pete Carroll game), the game where the kicker slipped, (Justin Tucker) etc, etc.  (Tifway II Bermuda Grass).  If you add rain to this field, players are slipping all over.  The Super Bowl had to be re-sodded 7 or 8 times.

27 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

It's not just the horrible rainy weather expected, it's the grass field.  Remember, this grass field is notorious for problems (The Pete Carroll game), the game where the kicker slipped, (Justin Tucker) etc, etc.  (Tifway II Bermuda Grass).  If you add rain to this field, players are slipping all over.  The Super Bowl had to be re-sodded 7 or 8 times.

Yep. That’s why instead of a pound and run maybe there is more  passing because defenders tend to skip more in these games because they don’t know what the offense is doing. Easier for offense not to slip when they know the play. Just hoping we can get through it with no bad injuries from a wet field. The wind also benefits Wentz in this.

20 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I am so stupid. Seydengo didn’t have a non contact jersey on. When Joel Erickson said he was out there in a blue jersey he meant a colts regular jersey. I am so dumb. 

You aren’t stupid you just misinterpreted something.  Happens to all of us.

10 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

When you said that, I just assume the Colts were using a blue jersey for non-contact now

That’s what I thought too. Lol. But then why would they use the same color jersey. I was looking through pictures thats when I realized it. Ibraham Campbell is also practicing so I don’t know if PS rules are different then 53 man roster IR. I never saw where he was designated to return but that might because he was on the PS. That means he could be called up too.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

They should just sit him another week with the weather conditions Sunday. Pryor is bigger and is playing just fine. I doubt smith will play.

I'm pleasantly surprised with Pryor play. When Smith fully comes back he'd be a solid backup. He's  basically what Tevi and Davenport should have been.

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I'm pleasantly surprised with Pryor play. When Smith fully comes back he'd be a solid backup. He's  basically what Tevi and Davenport should have been.

We need to bring Pryor back next year as a backup. When you find a tackle that doesn’t hurt you and is serviceable you need to hang on to them.

I just don’t think it’s a smart idea to bring smith back in what is probably going to be a slugfest physical game on a bad field. We will see if guys with ankle injuries like Rock even play. Rhodes showed up with a ankle yesterday too.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Q being back is huge against that defense. TY is a weird one because he is the only guy I know who doesn't practice on Friday but still plays on Sunday. He has serious pull but he is our TY.

I wouldn’t play  him. Don’t make the quad worse in a game that is going to be a slug fest. We need him against the Titans.  

Eveeyone thinks a bad weather game favors colts but these games always show we are a soft dome team.

Archived