Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where is Ballard?

He does. It’s weird. Maybe with the teams struggles he doesn’t want to do it and trying to let coaches work through all the issues.  He would basically be throwing certain positions under the bus. He knows some struggles are his fault not getting better players. So it’s hard to do that with throwing players under the bus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

He does. It’s weird. Maybe with the teams struggles he doesn’t want to do it and trying to let coaches work through all the issues.  He would basically be throwing certain positions under the bus. He knows some struggles are his fault not getting better players. So it’s hard to do that with throwing players under the bus.

How do you post opinion as fact so often?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

How do you post opinion as fact so often?  

This is a message board. Almost everyone on here posts their opinion. Unless we are inside the organization no one can know. So everyone’s posts on this board is their opinion of what is going on. Can I ask you why you have to be snarky all the time and rude?  Quit taking everything so personal and serious.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, IinD said:

I thought he was missing in real life for a second.. Glad to know he's at least alive :D..

Well, he goes missing every year in the first week or two of Free Agency. It's  rumored thats when irsay sends him to some remote locale on a paid vacation. haha

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Cat Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home VideosBallard be like

Imagine if that were your cat.  Every day you come home and it takes 5 hours to find it..... if you do at all.  What a buzzkill.

I’d teach him a lesson by getting a big dog with an attitude toward cats.  I can play games too CAT!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

He's using the delayed gratification again...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

the-office-ouch.gif

I'm also worried about our Safety situation. We let Hooker go but never brought in a coverage safety. Willis and Blackmon both tackle and play the run well but neither lock down a side of the field I coverage... we Don't have a FS just a bunch of string safeties...

• Like 1

I love Ballard but this year has revealed a couple chinks in his armor.  The biggest one for me being him keeping all these defensive lineman (which I feel like 3 or 4 just aren’t that productive) while hamstringing the secondary.

With that being said, it goes without saying how difficult his job is and I still think he’s a really good GM.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IrsaysArmy said:

I love Ballard but this year has revealed a couple chinks in his armor.  The biggest one for me being him keeping all these defensive lineman (which I feel like 3 or 4 just aren’t that productive) while hamstringing the secondary.

With that being said, it goes without saying how difficult his job is and I still think he’s a really good GM.

We will see how he fixes it. With all these young guys in contract years he needed to see what he had. Now it’s up to him to fix the secondary and dline. He is usually good at fixing his mistakes. But we will see if he can do it without creating a hole somewhere else.

• Like 1