Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eason Waived/Claimed by Seattle (Merge)

CR91

57 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

ESPN already has him as the #2 lol...

I'm going to LMAO if he gets the start at some point and does decent.

Seattle's O scheme and WRs are likely to be far better for Eason than Indy's.

I agree throwing deep to locket and Metcalf

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I agree throwing deep to locket and Metcalf

Yup. And just overall less timing routes. 

Only problem is their OL may not give him the time he needs.

Wilson holds the ball near longest in the league though, but he scrambles a decent amount.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think the Cincy game is 50/50 with them but if they play KC or Buffalo I give them a 25% of chance of winning, it is a chance but not much and they even have HFA. Cincy has a pretty explosive offense but their lack of experience in the playoffs may cost them. My uncle thinks they will beat Cincy if Henry plays good but he told me that it is a given.   As far as taking 2 AFC Title Games in 3 years, I would take it as well but many in here would not, some would say we can't win the big one and roast the team because of coming up short again. Luck got roasted in here by many because he couldn't beat the Pats, it was the Pats who have been the greatest team of this era.
    • I think CB is pretty set with rolling with Paye and Dayo at DE, and will just add a depth piece or 2 with no big signings. I've never been a big Ogbah fan, but I wouldn't be mad if we signed him.   In that same vein, CB has seemed to be happy with the young WR's we have, so I don't see a high tier FA signing here either.   I think you're right about LT.   I don't hate the Rhodes to FS conversion idea, as long as he's up for making the move.   I'd LOVE Robinson or Dotson! I prefer Dotson, but I really like Robinson too. Dude has phenomenal contact balance and for some reason, that's one of my favorite traits in an offensive skill position....lol
    • I don't know. Ballard seems like a straight-shooter. Giving Wentz a vote of confidence behind closed doors and then going out and being critical/alluding to changes to appease a fanbase would not sit well with any QB.
    • Everyone wants Carr too but he had less TD and more INT then Wentz.
  • Members