Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Safety

Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame - Has anyone heard of this guy?  I don't watch college football, but I think we have a few Notre Dame fans.  Any chance the Colts get a shot at this guy next year's draft?  What about Yusuf Corker, S, Kentucky - Found this guy on WalterFootball as well.  Looks interesting.  The passes defended is something we're missing in our safeties right now.

Kyle Hamilton is a STUD. I don't see the Colts having a chance at drafting him unless they move into the top 5. He's a top 5 pick and the Colts won't be drafting that high. Would be a great addition, just don't think it's very likely. I'd absolutely to have him as a Colt but I don't see the Colts making a move into the top 5 to get him.

3 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame - Has anyone heard of this guy?  I don't watch college football, but I think we have a few Notre Dame fans.  Any chance the Colts get a shot at this guy next year's draft?  What about Yusuf Corker, S, Kentucky - Found this guy on WalterFootball as well.  Looks interesting.  The passes defended is something we're missing in our safeties right now.

Hamilton is a likely top-10 pick.   Maybe higher.   The chances the Colts will be able to draft him are Slim and None.   And Slim is riding out of town!   

If we lose our first rounder, the ROI will be great with a WR as it has been with WRs drafted in Day 1 and Day 2 of the drafts the last 2 years. We need a playmaker there badly. I don't think a quality LT will be available that late but the chances of a very good WR being there are greater and same with a corner too. 

Erik Ezukanma of Texas Tech, David Bell of Purdue, and Zay Flowers of Boston College, all excellent prospects for Round 2-3, IMO, that would boost the skill level of our pass catching corps.

What do you folks think of Alec Pierce of Cincinnati for WR?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived