Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton


MPStack
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I admit I was wrong. I did not expect him to be involved that much. He looked in mid season form.


I did not either. However, I stated on a different thread, I think TY can still put up another couple 1000 yd seasons. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I admit I was wrong. I did not expect him to be involved that much. He looked in mid season form.

I am stunned TY played so much and so well today. I will also admit that I was wrong. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know it was the Texans, a team he just owns, but if he keeps playing like he did today Ballard is going to have to extend him.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He just needs to stay healthy, not sure how bad is Quad is? When he plays he changes everything for this team, when he doesn't play we usually lose. I have always said he is the 4th best WR the Colts have ever had behind Marv, Reggie, and Berry.

Well considering the fifth best might be Bill Brooks there is a pretty large drop off there lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Anyone have an update? I missed 99% of the game, so not sure what happened to him. 

Looks like he did something to his quad late in the game.  Frank said after the game he didn’t think it was serious but they would see where he is in 24 hours.  So with the Colts he could he play Sunday or go back on IR lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Looks like he did something to his quad late in the game.  Frank said after the game he didn’t think it was serious but they would see where he is in 24 hours.  So with the Colts he could he play Sunday or go back on IR lol.

Yeah you never know with us, he could play or miss 2 games lmao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DrColtsFan said:

His presence as a deep threat changed so much how the D could play. Agree that you can’t double cover the ghost and stack the box against the run. 

Not just that but the Campbell, Pittman and Hilton combo on the field led to many openings I’d not seen much this season. If the OL could just block better for a second longer, we’ll be burning teams

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I wanna know what was said in his speech on Saturday. I get the sense that he told the team he’s retiring after the season. Reich and Wentz wouldn’t comment on it after the game. 

 

My thought as well. He was open and honest with them about coming back for one last run and hanging it up. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Not just that but the Campbell, Pittman and Hilton combo on the field led to many openings I’d not seen much this season. If the OL could just block better for a second longer, we’ll be burning teams

Yes having Hilton out there means lesser people covering Pittman and you can’t double both TY and Campbell to keep them from busting big ones in every play and stop Taylor.  The key will be staying healthy.  Right now two of those guys are hurt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Top 5 WR's in Colts history:

1. Marv

2. Reggie

3. Berry

4. TY

5. Brooks

 

Top 3 TE's

1. Mackey

2. Clark

3. Dilger

 

That is my list. I think TY hangs it up after this season.

I think it will depend on how we end up at season’s end. If we turn this around and somehow make a playoff run, I can see ty giving it one more run

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope, we seem like a different team when he is in there.

Well from the sounds of it, this team needs some spirit leaders on O.

 

i do not think it’s a coincidence that after the OL coach lays into the OL during the game, the very next play, they create a giant hole and block down field has JT goes off for 83 yards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Well from the sounds of it, this team needs some spirit leaders on O.

 

i do not think it’s a coincidence that after the OL coach lays into the OL during the game, the very next play, they create a giant hole and block down field has JT goes off for 83 yards...


Interested to see the PFF line on Reed and Pryor. I’m sure @EastStreet will have his breakdown next week. 
 

Once Nelson and Smith return, the depth could look amazing. 
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MPStack said:


Interested to see the PFF line on Reed and Pryor. I’m sure @EastStreet will have his breakdown next week. 
 

Once Nelson and Smith return, the depth could look amazing. 

Nice depth, still a huge LT question.

I would expect us to grade well vs Houston. 

Expected Fisher to look better too, but.. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MPStack said:

His 80 yds receiving today, allowed him to pass Rob Moore to be 57th all time in receiving yards. 
 

Barring injury, I think TY gets to 10,000 this season. 

Luv me some TY

 

 

You were right....300 yards receiving is difficult,  TY only got 80. 

But he still has a game left with them. haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

You were right....300 yards receiving is difficult,  TY only got 80. 

But he still has a game left with them. haha


I’ll take 80 from him every week. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Nice depth, still a huge LT question.

I would expect us to grade well vs Houston. 

Expected Fisher to look better too, but.. lol

Fisher is a level above Davenport for sure but I’ve been fairly disappointed thus far. Even though I know he’s batting injuries. 
 

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see when Q gets back , the Colts slide Q over to LT and leave Reed at LG for a couple weeks to see if Fisher can get some rest and come back better. The fact he’s playing at all given when his ankle got hurt is surprising to say the least. But it can’t be 100 percent yet

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Absolutely love TY! Have his jersey and one of my all time favorites! He looked like prime Hilton today. Like others have stated, if I have to guess, I think he did tell the team he is hanging it up after this season. Will be a very sad day for Colts nation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Fisher is a level above Davenport for sure but I’ve been fairly disappointed thus far. Even though I know he’s batting injuries. 
 

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see when Q gets back , the Colts slide Q over to LT and leave Reed at LG for a couple weeks to see if Fisher can get some rest and come back better. The fact he’s playing at all given when his ankle got hurt is surprising to say the least. But it can’t be 100 percent yet

Yup. Not sure if rushed back too soon, just rusty, or just not going to return to form.

He's always been better pass pro than run blocking. So it's pretty concerning that his pass pro has been so bad. 

 

Wouldn't be shocked to see some type of move, temp or perm. If Q and Smith are both back, we have plenty of options. 

Either of them, or even Pryor, could get a shot. 

 

The thought of Bosa teeing off on him makes my xxx pucker lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

 

Here's his presser. Said he'll be okay. 

Very good news.  Honestly right before the play where he got hurt I went TY time to finish this game off and he didn’t hurt his quad that’s exactly what happens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MPStack said:

His 80 yds receiving today, allowed him to pass Rob Moore to be 57th all time in receiving yards. 
 

Barring injury, I think TY gets to 10,000 this season. 

Luv me some TY

 

 

Before today, needed 53 YPG the last 12 games. 

Very doable if he can stay healthy. He could even take a game or two off if he has a few 100 yard games.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TY has always done with a QB that had the arm to push it farther than 30 yards easily and after Luck, Wentz is in that category, suits TY's game well. Hope he goes out well his last year with a bang.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...