Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Texans at Colts: Postgame thoughts


EastStreet
 Share

Recommended Posts

Pascal and Hilton dinged up when they shouldnt have been in the game! Campbell will probly be out multiple more weeks! Eberfluss still sucks! I still saw our safties 20+ yards back most plays! Yea its the Texans, which this was and shoulda been an easy W! But I still see a ton of flaws!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The big plays in this game were ridiculous. Never seen anything like that. We have a QB that can carry this team when the run was struggling. We aren’t efficient like last season but we are so much more explosive with Wentz at QB.

 

Now we have to hope TY and Parris are ok. Parris wasn’t in the locker room long and TY looked ok. I was wrong about TY. He was ready to go. That was unbelievable how him and Wentz had that much chemistry already.

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome back TY (hope he’s not hurt too bad)

Taylor is a beast.

Wentz cooled off in the second half but Taylor got going.  Wentz has proven to be the answer at QB.  Frank has clearly made an impact with him.  Good marriage between the two.

Leonard is playing like an all pro on a bad wheel.

Still concerned about the lack of pass rush up front.  It was better today but the Texans were also really beat up on the line.

Bad day for Fisher.  I still don’t think he’s the long term answer at LT

Badgley made all his kicks so all you could ask for from him.  I thought the announcers made too big of a deal about him not doing kickoffs as Ridgo does that even with a healthy Hot Rod.

The secondary was better but the Texans are a bad team so I am still concerned about them.

Was good that Pascal came back in after he got hurt.

Campbell finally got his deep bomb and then got hurt sigh.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its crazy what happens when Taylor gets the ball in his hands huh.

 

Id be interested to hear how people saw Paye play today. Seemed a little slow coming off his injury, but thats to be expected. He looked like he did well run defending though.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

The big plays in this game were ridiculous. Never seen anything like that. We have a QB that can carry this team when the run was struggling. We aren’t efficient like last season but we are so much more explosive with Wentz at QB.

 

Now we have to hope TY and Parris are ok. Parris wasn’t in the locker room long and TY looked ok. I was wrong about TY. He was ready to go. That was unbelievable how him and Wentz had that much chemistry already.

 

 

 

 

He was smiling and fist bumping the trainers. I'm more concerned about Campbell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, colts89 said:

Its crazy what happens when Taylor gets the ball in his hands huh.

 

Id be interested to hear how people saw Paye play today. Seemed a little slow coming off his injury, but thats to be expected. He looked like he did well run defending though.

He got robbed of an INT. Also, I think he was playing decent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. Another good game by Wentz even though we ran it more than passed it.
  2. Run game started very slow, but did well in the second half. JT beasted out. 
  3. We finally saw a sail route to Mo again... and for a TD.... more please. Let's not wait another year.
  4. Nice return for TY... kick in the grapefruit that he gets hurt again....
  5. Campbell had a nice game even though he only got one target.... 
  6. I think my eyes are broke. It looked like our DBs were playing close to the LOS today..... 
  7. Nice sacks by Buckner and Willis. Great athletic INT by Rodgers. 
  8. Pretty nice return day by Dulin
  9. Fisher continues his string of awful games.
  10. Frank didn't suck today.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, colts89 said:

Its crazy what happens when Taylor gets the ball in his hands huh.

 

Id be interested to hear how people saw Paye play today. Seemed a little slow coming off his injury, but thats to be expected. He looked like he did well run defending though.

85 yard run is currently the longest run by an RB in the league yet this season for cbs announcers

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, John Waylon said:

When we can mix Taylor running like that and Carson throwing like that together the better we are. That’s gotta he clear by now.  

We missed that in the passing game last season. Wentz makes us so much more explosive.

 

Leonard was so good today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

He got robbed of an INT. Also, I think he was playing decent 

Yeah I thought you could argue it hit the ground but didn’t think there was enough there to overturn it but the NFL is so inconsistent with what is clear and obvious evidence is I am not surprised anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, colts89 said:

Its crazy what happens when Taylor gets the ball in his hands huh.

 

Id be interested to hear how people saw Paye play today. Seemed a little slow coming off his injury, but thats to be expected. He looked like he did well run defending though.

JT's numbers were paltry in the 1H (all of our running was). He really got going in the second. I think the long throws helped open up the run a bit.

 

Paye didn't look great on the DL, but that drop back play did look impressive from an athletic standpoint.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We will be in control of the South after Buffalo beats Tenn which was the goal all along.

 

Taylor is a beast, Wentz had time to make throws. Run defense is as good as ever. Rhodes and Rock both being in there huge difference. Chargers were thought to be 2nd best AFC team and Ravens destroyed them so shows how well we played on Monday. This team coming together

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We will be in control of the South after Buffalo beats Tenn which was the goal all along.

 

Taylor is a beast, Wentz had time to make throws. Run defense is as good as ever. Rhodes and Rock both being in there huge difference. Chargers were thought to be 2nd best AFC team and Ravens destroyed them so shows how well we played on Monday. This team coming together

Rock  will probably miss the SF game. I bet he  doesn’t play. I though Rogers looked good though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...