Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Football 2021 - Colts

sb41champs

Yes

Drafted Taylor, Pittman, and Colts defense. Havent played Pittman yet but next week he will be in the lineup due to bye weeks. 

Dropped Colts D after week 1. Picked up Bills defense. Have not added any other Colts.

QB- Murray

RB- Ekeler

RB- Taylor

WR- Mclaurin

WR- Keenan Allen

TE- Dawson Knox

Flex- Darrell Henderson

Flex- Jamarr Chase

Def- Bills

RB- Chase Edmonds

WR- Michael Pittman

RB- Jamaal Williams

WR- Cole Beasley

RB- Chuba Hubbard

I play fantasy on Fanduel, so the set up is mostly weekly games. I've had Jonathon Taylor and Michael Pittman in my lineups, and both have done well those weeks. 

Fanduel also had a draft for the entire season, and those teams stay the same with no trades. I'm in several leagues, each with  two other players. Each week the site calculates which players in your drafted team have gotten the most points. The only Colt I've drafted there is Jonathan Taylor. 

1.  I am an avid fantasy football player on NFL.com.  I'm a two-time league champion.

2.  I wanted to draft both Jonathan Taylor and the Colts defense - but - someone snatched them just before it was my turn to draft.

3.  I added Michael Pittman before this past weekend.  I'm dropping him tomorrow.  The Colts are distributing the ball to so many players this year - that no one other than Jonathan Taylor will help me win a third fantasy championship.

Best wishes to everyone - unless you're playing in my league - then........well you know.   LOL!!

21 hours ago, sb41champs said:

1.  I am an avid fantasy football player on NFL.com.  I'm a two-time league champion.

2.  I wanted to draft both Jonathan Taylor and the Colts defense - but - someone snatched them just before it was my turn to draft.

3.  I added Michael Pittman before this past weekend.  I'm dropping him tomorrow.  The Colts are distributing the ball to so many players this year - that no one other than Jonathan Taylor will help me win a third fantasy championship.

Best wishes to everyone - unless you're playing in my league - then........well you know.   LOL!!

Don’t drop Pittman. He’s about to get more r to targets with Ty back. Might even face teams #2 corners as well. Holster him at worst

Archived