Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tre Flowers - former SEA starting CB waived

23 minutes ago, bertjones7 said:

He has struggled this year, but we are hurting at CB.  He is a former starting CB with the speed and length we typically covet.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ballard put in a claim.

I thought he had enough time to be released as a FA? If that is the case the Colts could make a play, but it would depend on what he is wanting for his next team as he asked to be released by the Seahawks

There’s a reason he was available.  I understand the Colts CBs haven’t been much to write home about but I think that’s more a combination of injuries and system than the players.  Bringing in a guy who is struggling probably isn’t going to help that. 

Honestly the best thing the Colts could do to help the secondary is get anything that looks remotely close to a pass rush.  Until then they could have Revis back there in his prime and he’s not going to do much in this system.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

There’s a reason he was available.  I understand the Colts CBs haven’t been much to write home about but I think that’s more a combination of injuries and system than the players.  Bringing in a guy who is struggling probably isn’t going to help that. 

You forget Kenny Moore was waived.  He didn’t fit with the Pats scheme but he was perfect in ours.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

You forget Kenny Moore was waived.  He didn’t fit with the Pats scheme but he was perfect in ours.

No I didn’t Kenny Moore was a rookie who got beat out by depth at final cuts.  Not the samething as a proven vet that started struggling with the team he’s played with for years and was cut in season.

Archived