Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ty is Back!!!

Shadow_Creek

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

This is gonna be huge. our WR's were starting to settle in TY is such a good route runner and he will take eyes off of Pittman 

As long as we don’t try and force feed Hilton and we just let him come back naturally as part of the offense. I think this could help Campbell the most. Maybe he starts seeing some of the gadget plays again.

4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I still dont think he plays this week, dont want to rush him with even if he really wants to play against Houston, I would still keep him off this week and let him get 2 weeks of practice with Wentz and let him go on Sunday Night Football

I probably would wait one more week too. But Reich did mention he has been running routes and doing workouts that he has watched. Reich also was asked if him being a vet speeds the process up and he said it does. 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

I probably would wait one more week too. But Reich did mention he has been running routes and doing workouts that he has watched. Reich also was asked if him being a vet speeds the process up and he said it does. 

For me it isnt so much the game and all that (outside of Wentz and his timing) but more so to make sure the neck and all is good and also some tiredness with the helmet being on. Plus most he would play would be like 30% of snaps I would say as they work him back

He can still stretch the field and they'll respect him for it.  So can Campbell.

The biggest problem is our O-Line giving Wentz the time to take advantage of that speed.

I know we have a lot of nay sayers out there, but I truly believe that Fisher will get better, Q and Smith will be back, and this offense will be humming by the middle of the season.

I'm not as optimistic about the defense.

My guess is he plays limited snaps and isn't much of a factor in the game. Colts made a bad choice to bring him back. (I agreed with it at the time too though) 

I am guessing he struggles to regain his form post serious injury for the rest of the season and then retires. Which sucks cause I love me some TY.

2 minutes ago, Ratking said:

My guess is he plays limited snaps and isn't much of a factor in the game. Colts made a bad choice to bring him back. (I agreed with it at the time too though) 

I am guessing he struggles to regain his form post serious injury for the rest of the season and then retires. Which sucks cause I love me some TY.

He will probably just be there. Don’t expect him to have a big role. Just a complimentary piece. This is Pittmans show now and Campbell is starting to show something and staying healthy.

15 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

He can still stretch the field and they'll respect him for it.  So can Campbell.

The biggest problem is our O-Line giving Wentz the time to take advantage of that speed.

I know we have a lot of nay sayers out there, but I truly believe that Fisher will get better, Q and Smith will be back, and this offense will be humming by the middle of the season.

I'm not as optimistic about the defense.

I think we should have the oline back at full strength by SF.

3 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Do you always find a dark cloud in every silver lining?

If you take a look at my recent posts, most of them are pretty positive and hopeful.  Perhaps you've gotten me mixed up with someone else.

Anyway, it was a joke.  You're supposed to laugh at the end of it.

41 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

For me it isnt so much the game and all that (outside of Wentz and his timing) but more so to make sure the neck and all is good and also some tiredness with the helmet being on. Plus most he would play would be like 30% of snaps I would say as they work him back

7 more days isn't going to make a neck withstand the potential punishment of NFL hits any more or less.  If it's healed, he plays.

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

7 more days isn't going to make a neck withstand the potential punishment of NFL hits any more or less.  If it's healed, he plays.

It is still a different beast though, regain footing and certain trusting by the player, same thing as a knee or something. Which is why the 2 weeks of practice could do well for him to regain feeling and footing and playing with the helmet on again

54 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I think Tell gets promoted this week and may play some if Rock and Rhodes remain out. Chesley and Bopete looked lost.

T.Y being activated may spell the end of Stallworth (7 DT's is a luxury we can't afford)

Looking at the state of our secondary maybe we put in a claim for Tre Flowers. Here’s hoping anyway.  An experienced veteran would be a great add right now.

Archived