Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans predictions

Stephen

On 10/12/2021 at 9:31 PM, Jared Cisneros said:

Agree with both posts. If we win, we were supposed too, if we lose, we are the worst team in the NFL and everyone needs to get fired and it's time to tank. The only way to get excited about this game is to win by 20+ and possibly have someone breakout like Campbell or Turay and have the Titans lose as well.

A Colts win AND a Titans loss is something I can feel good about. Lets all pray for the Titans downfall

12 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Does it matter. For the last 2 years this team has shown it cannot beat play off teams. Sure they will beat the Texans and maybe make a run with lesser opponents. This team needs an infusion of talent in the defense.

We just need a lighter schedule so we can get players back and healthy. Good news we have that coming up.

Well at 5-0 I will try to improve my season record to 6-0. The only way to look at this game is if we lose this game to a rookie very unimpressive qb who struggles with just about everything it will be a very, very bad joke and no one will be laughing. BUT, if we use the completely ineffective triple vanilla, retreat and surrender defense it could very well happen. The game that comes to mind is the jest game in Darnolds rookie year when we let him throw uncontested passes(short, intermediate, long) all game and we lost to them when we should have won by 4 touchdowns. But we can't let that happen in this game against the texans as we are a minimum 3 touchdowns better. So I will go with a Colt win in this game.

Colts need to dominate this game so they can sit players at some time in the 4th quarter. SF has the bye week so Ir would be nice to rest them a quarter.  We will have played two games since SF played their last game.

Although these teams know each other really week I don’t think with the Texans new coaching staff that will help them. Its a little different with Watson at QB. This team is so different not even sure if the colts even know much about them. Reich mentioned how the team has to be prepared for a different team they have seen in the past.

Colts 31-13 is what I feel it should be. It’s hard to predict what it will be with our team being so inconsistent from one quarter to another.  If we play like our first 3 quarters last week we beat them by 20-30. If we play like we did in the 4th we lose by 7-14. 

this game could tell us a lot about our team. Not necessarily because of the competition we are facing but to see how we respond after last week being such a devastating loss. 

Division games often are much tougher even if one team is better than the other. So it could be a close game even if we play decent. But this is a must win IMO. If we lose this game I think we could lose some of the players and start seeing some rifts. 

On 10/13/2021 at 12:31 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

Agree with both posts. If we win, we were supposed too, if we lose, we are the worst team in the NFL and everyone needs to get fired and it's time to tank. The only way to get excited about this game is to win by 20+ and possibly have someone breakout like Campbell or Turay and have the Titans lose as well.

if the colts win and the bills beat the titans we are one game out of first place with the titans playing the chiefs colts , rams saints next .  if we can beat the texans and 49ers we can be hosting the titans for a chance to be in first place in two weeks

On 10/14/2021 at 2:31 PM, Wentzszn said:

Just watch the Titans will beat the Bills and chiefs. I think they get both games at home. KC defense can’t stop the run and their defense is just bad.

IIRC, this is what happened last year … when the Colts would win to get into position, the Titans would unexpectedly beat teams they were expected to lose to.

Archived