Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans predictions

Stephen

59 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

we should win this one but not very excited for it. Feel like this is a can't feel good game. If we win, oh well whatever. If we lose, let the doom and gloom amplify.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Coming off the loss last night is pretty devastating, this is a yawner to me even if we win. We need to get to 4-4 for me to get excited about the season again. 

Agree with both posts. If we win, we were supposed too, if we lose, we are the worst team in the NFL and everyone needs to get fired and it's time to tank. The only way to get excited about this game is to win by 20+ and possibly have someone breakout like Campbell or Turay and have the Titans lose as well.

Colts 21 Texans 10. Wentz continues to get better, throws over 250 yards with 2 touchdowns and Taylor runs over 100 on the ground and 1 score. The defensive line dominates the first three quarters knocking Mills off his balance, but allows 10 points in the last 15 minutes of the game. 

13 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

The only way to get excited about this game is to win by 20+ and possibly have someone breakout like Campbell or Turay and have the Titans lose as well.

Well.. with the Ghost back we could possibly see campbell break out. 20+.. probably not. but I'm sure the Titans are getting cooked Monday night.

But I feel you.. I've lost interest but they TY news has given me a bit of a spark this past hour!

13 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Well.. with the Ghost back we could possibly see campbell break out. 20+.. probably not. but I'm sure the Titans are getting cooked Monday night.

But I feel you.. I've lost interest but they TY news has given me a bit of a spark this past hour!

It lifts the team too having TY back. Don’t under estimate the spark It gives the team.

Archived