Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rjbalchusa said:

I have never seen a softer defense than the Colts play with a late lead. Hey Eberflus, how do you give up that many points so quickly. Has it not become obvious to you that your style of defense is not working? How many leads are the Colts going to give up before you change?

This game I understand it, as an overall trend, I do not.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I do blame Flus but I blame Ballard more. I really don't think Flus has a lot of faith in his secondary. He fears getting beat deep, which did occur on one play in the game. Bye bye Ballard. Time to go. I have always said he is way over rated as a talent evaluator.

Well when you are down to playing practice squad players I wouldn't have faith either lol

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I do blame Flus but I blame Ballard more. I really don't think Flus has a lot of faith in his secondary. He fears getting beat deep, which did occur on one play in the game. Bye bye Ballard. Time to go. I have always said he is way over rated as a talent evaluator.

Our linebackers (except for Leonard) and secondary suck. Everyone might as well chalk this season up as over and look forward to the draft.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Although I don’t agree with your overall point, I will say that we have been beat for a deep TD in every game but the Dolphins game

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

I bet Wentz loves being here in a sucky team thst can’t do anything right when it matters.  Never ready to play a full game…that’s coaching!

When has he been perfect?  He should be happy we saved him from the dumpster fire that was Philly.

Just now, chickenMan said:

Although I don’t agree with your overall point, I will say that we have been beat for a deep TD in every game but the Dolphins game

Same, that is Flus MO and always has been .. you could put Deion Sanders and Ty Law back there and he'd play zone prevent with a late lead.

1 minute ago, MFT5 said:

no, colts have to make * to lose 1st rounder

They just have to keep Wentz healthy to lose it.

Just now, coming on strong said:

great job getting rid of autry and houston who both are doing solid .  we got zero edge pressure all night again

Houston did nothing tonight.  Autry is average.

3 minutes ago, rjbalchusa said:

I have never seen a softer defense than the Colts play with a late lead. Hey Eberflus, how do you give up that many points so quickly. Has it not become obvious to you that your style of defense is not working? How many leads are the Colts going to give up before you change?

Does anyone wonder anymore why Sirianni got a Head Coaching gig, but Eberflus didn't?

Archived