Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just odd how one week we take risky chances and tonight we get to the safe zone and take the foot off the gas.  We had lots of opportunities to go for the throat but just tried to get into winning position (with a sketchy kicker)?

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

He's hurt.  You want Hines kicking fgs or what?

I wasn't taking a dig at him, I was explaining that injuries played into how the secondary fell apart and an unfortunate injury to hot rod lost us points. Nothing on him just bad luck

Just now, Zoltan said:

I wasn't taking a dig at him, I was explaining that injuries played into how the secondary fell apart and an unfortunate injury to hot rod lost us points. Nothing on him just bad luck

Exactly.  Crossed you up with the guy claiming Blankenship has a long history of missing big kicks, that's literally the opposite of his player bio....

I have never seen a softer defense than the Colts play with a late lead. Hey Eberflus, how do you give up that many points so quickly. Has it not become obvious to you that your style of defense is not working? How many leads are the Colts going to give up before you change?

Archived