Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, csmopar said:

I disagree. Dude made 2/3 field goals with a busted hip. Not counting the block, that was on Glow. Could you name a kicker In  The league that could do better given the injury 

Just now, chad hugo said:

Stop.

He's been missing important kicks for longer than just this game

He's not good

3 minutes ago, DrColtsFan said:

Ok I can maybe see that but what calls should a D coordinator or head coach make to cover up the absolute decimation we have right now back there?

You don't have to call crazy Ds with depth guys. You can call normal zone. Just not super duper soft zone prevent. This is not an injury thing. We've done it before with starters. We play quarters D more than anyone in the league.

2 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

This wasn't a collapse, the play calling was there....execution was mostly there, were just beat to death.

I’m sorry disagree with you but this defense played prevent the entire fourth quarter. Ridiculously soft zones. That is why we are in this mess. But let’s face it bad teams always give up chances 

to win. Reich is not the D coordinator but he should have gotten in someone’s face but Ofcourse Mild mannered Frank gets lost in big games. We led 22-3 

What does reserve corners have to do with linebackers retreating 12-15 yards EVERY play so Jackson just flips them the balll for 10 easy yards?????????? This defense was designed to lose. retreat retreat retreat soft zone soft zone soft zone. Just like the Manning years.

Archived