Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyler Davis -TE poached off P.S.

holeymoley99

5 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Shawn Davis was picked up by the Packers BTW... Wouldn't be shocked to see him turn into decent depth next year.

Kaufusi get's my vote for the PS slot.

I'm all for signing Isaiah, no one has even had him in for a tryout last I have heard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

I'm all for signing Isaiah, no one has even had him in for a tryout last I have heard.

He's the kind of kid I could see killing it in the CFL or other lesser league. 

Given the guys they keep bringing in, don't see them signing him. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Like or not, the hype has already started with his return to practice, and it's only going to build steam..... More justification, or slight of hand, from the delayed gratification crowd lol....   I'm not sure Dayo will impact Defo either, but it's pretty clear they drafted Dayo with the intention of moving him inside (per Baker directly). And if that's the case, and he turns out to be good, it absolutely will impact Dayo. I mean, what are you going to do with two 3Ts that are good. Not play a NT? And Defo's contract runs out right when Dayo will need to be extended. But first he has to be good...    Not sure any 3T is going to have monster numbers in our scheme, unless we have a monster DE on one or both sides that draws doubles. 
    • Giants Stadium  Met Life Stadium in E. Rutherford, NJ US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis  FedEx Field in Maryland  Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA      
    • Let’s have a wait and see approach on Dayo…..  Dude is coming off a serious injury.   Also I don’t believe Dayo being good will effect Buckners contract or importance to the team.   But Buckner does need to start playing up to his $100m level…
    • Here's a cut from an article (link below) talking about working him back slowly.   “I’m not that ‘throw it all at ‘em’ guy," Baker said. "Here’s what I worry about. If expectations are too high or if the things you’re asking him to do too much, he’s not going to have success, and if they don’t have success early, then what are they recording? They’re recording failure.   "And there’s going to be some of that, and they can learn from some of that, but if they’re overwhelmed, then you’ve got to get them out of the hole. Him and (first-round pick) Kwity (Paye), to a lesser degree — they’re developmental players. They’re talented developmental players, but they’re developmental players.”   To speed up his learning curve, the Colts want Odeyingbo to play primarily as a defensive end early in his career. The Colts know the maturation process for a defensive lineman takes time. Every rep taken in practice is vital to the long term progression of a defensive lineman. Odeyingbo said his understanding of the game and three years of starting experience at the SEC level should allow him to get up to speed after missing time during training camp and the preseason.   He may look like an All-Pro pass rusher, but he's solely focused on improving his craft and putting his impressive tools to use on the field.    "For me, I'm really coming in with no expectations," he said. "I was finally happy to get out there yesterday and kind of like set a baseline, and be able to grow from something. ... I'm just trying to get better every day and that will take me where it does."    https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2021/10/21/colts-de-dayo-odeyingbo-achilles-flashing-potential-return/8501968002/
    • Baltimore Memorial (Colts) Yankee Stadium (NYY) Indy RCA Minneapolis Dome (Twins) St. Louis (Cards) LA Coliseum LA Chargers Denver Migh-High Seattle Kingdome SF Kezar Stadium SF Candlestick Park SF Levi Stadium Oakland Coliseum
  • Members

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 915

• NFLfan

NFLfan 9,426

Moderators
    • USAFHoosier

USAFHoosier 29

• chrisfarley

chrisfarley 278

• nzh201vs

nzh201vs 3