Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Call Philip River immediately!!!!!!

Riversrun

I haven’t posted here for a minute but I’d like you to go look at the Bills game and see how far Philip carried this team with sub par WR group .I think he needs to come back to Indy for any shot this year period .But management must make upgrades at WR at the Deadline or I’d turn down Indy and wait for a much better scenario .Colts better make the call or they are done .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

I haven’t posted here for a minute but I’d like you to go look at the Bills game and see how far Philip carried this team with sub par WR group .I think he needs to come back to Indy for any shot this year period .But management must make upgrades at WR at the Deadline or I’d turn down Indy and wait for a much better scenario .Colts better make the call or they are done .

Huh. Rivers behind this Oline? U have to be kidding??!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Carson was the main reason we competed those first 2 weeks. He is not the issue. Bad offensive line play, bad offensive play calls, and a soft inconsistent defense is the reason. Philip was great for us. I surprisingly enjoyed watching him play but the man is retired coaching football. He already said he MAY consider coming back to a team(I believe he said LATE in the season) that can make a run for it all. We are not that team atm so keep dreaming buddy.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

Then we’re done. 

Rivers is coaching thru November.   We’re not giving up on Wentz.     If you have a problem with with either position, I think you’ve set yourself up for big disappointment. 

Good luck….

9 hours ago, Riversrun said:

The issue isn’t QB play it’s literally the offensive line. Rivers behind this current Oline would be a terrible idea. Atleast with Wentz we have some form of mobility so he can extend plays / avoid pressure. Rivers is literally a statue, he’d get destroyed.