Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

andrew luck's first throw will be.......

CR91

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

actually I have...

You've obviously never had a sense of humor.

I've obviously never had a sense of humor because I don't like a tasteless joke about a very serious injury that another human being has had. Yeah, that makes sense. I doubt you've had a real concussion... but If you have and you still think its funny to make fun of Collie then yours must have REALLY damaged your brain.

I've obviously never had a sense of humor because I don't like a tasteless joke about a very serious injury that another human being has had. Yeah, that makes sense.

Ok...

I doubt you've had a real concussion... but If you have and you still think its funny to make fun of Collie then yours must have REALLY damaged your brain.

I guess you are on my level now huh? Welcome to the club. You really taught me a lesson by making fun of my "make believe concussion". I guess even with a damaged brain, my temporal lobe is still capable of allowing me to laugh. It would be different if Collie or I were actually incapable of living our lives as we want because of what had happened to us. But I'm doing well, and Mr. Collie is healthy enough to play professional football. So I fail to see what the big deal is.

Ok...

I guess you are on my level now huh? Welcome to the club. You really taught me a lesson by making fun of my "make believe concussion". I guess even with a damaged brain, my temporal lobe is still capable of allowing me to laugh. It would be different if Collie or I were actually incapable of living our lives as we want because of what had happened to us. But I'm doing well, and Mr. Collie is healthy enough to play professional football. So I fail to see what the big deal is.

You're making the mistake of thinking that Collie is fine. When one has 3 concussions in a short span it's going make it easier to keep getting them and it's going to have lasting effects.. effects that I have from having multiple concussions, although mine are low-grade compared to what a person can develop 20 years after. So no, I don't think it is very funny. Certainly all those NFL players who are suing the league because they can't remember what they did 5 minutes ago wouldn't find it funny. That was my point. Whatever, I made the mistake by commenting on a stupid joke in the first place. I should have known better. No hard feelings. Go Colts.

You're making the mistake of thinking that Collie is fine. When one has 3 concussions in a short span it's going make it easier to keep getting them and it's going to have lasting effects.. effects that I have from having multiple concussions, although mine are low-grade compared to what a person can develop 20 years after. So no, I don't think it is very funny. Certainly all those NFL players who are suing the league because they can't remember what they did 5 minutes ago wouldn't find it funny. That was my point. Whatever, I made the mistake by commenting on a stupid joke in the first place. I should have known better. No hard feelings. Go Colts.

yup, you are entitled to think what you will. If I couldn't make light of bad things that happened to me and had to be serious all the time, I would be mighty depressed. Cheers. Go Colts.

Depends on what your trying to do as far as Lucks first pass, a quick slant says lets get a rhythm built for him a Go Route says were here to send a message, now there is another factor to take into account, our offensive line, will he have enough time in the pocket for it? Im not sure, but me personally, Im going to send a message