Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Revised season record prediction?

Patrick Miller

4 hours ago, Four2itus said:

I'll just watch and have a good time regardless. 

Same here. Watching a sub par team is more exciting than watching a good team... And I am busy during playoff time anyways, so normally the colts season fits perfect with my schedule. Also, I find the IR list to be a great read.... So, again the colts are right up my alley. 

15 minutes ago, Ratking said:

Same here. Watching a sub par team is more exciting than watching a good team... And I am busy during playoff time anyways, so normally the colts season fits perfect with my schedule. Also, I find the IR list to be a great read.... So, again the colts are right up my alley. 

Glad the Colts fit your life as well. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Solid84 said:

Not directly no. But if you post anything criticizing the Colts several people will come along poo pooing you without giving any substantiated reason why you shouldn't. 

Yes, this is correct.

Fan stands for fanatical. It's doesn't stand for always waiting for next year homer. 

Lots of the old heads on this forum regurgitate stale colts rhetoric and attack anyone who says differently. If you don't take the victim mindset of injuries stealing your season, or you don't think it will all get fixed next year..  The old heads will attack you.

Funny thing is, in reality we are all yelling into the internet void about our opinions concerning a childs sport played by millionaire adults who don't know we exist... It's not like there is a right or wrong way to do that lol. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, tvturner said:

If the defense turns it around and Wentz gets healthy there's an outside shot at the playoffs

I don't see us beating Baltimore, SF, Buffalo, Tampa, and Arizona

Same here. All of those teams, at this point, look like a tough task. I am also worried about the Jags or Texans somehow stealing a game. 

4 minutes ago, Hark said:

@Four2itusI think you and I are the only ones that think this way

Its a perspective of maturity for some of us. Each fan gets to enjoy, or live in disappointment/depression/misery to whatever level they desire. The part that makes me almost belly laugh, is the disgruntled fan thought that.........if one complains loud enough and repeats it enough on a message board, that it will somehow have an actual affect on the teams decisions. 

I follow my Colts because I love rooting for the shoe. Not dissecting the good or bad....but simply rooting for. It's not for everyone. Glad to have those here who do as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ratking said:

Yes, this is correct.

Fan stands for fanatical. It's doesn't stand for always waiting for next year homer. 

Lots of the old heads on this forum regurgitate stale colts rhetoric and attack anyone who says differently. If you don't take the victim mindset of injuries stealing your season, or you don't think it will all get fixed next year..  The old heads will attack you.

Funny thing is, in reality we are all yelling into the internet void about our opinions concerning a childs sport played by millionaire adults who don't know we exist... It's not like there is a right or wrong way to do that lol. 

I have no problem with fans or you being critical of the team. When they play bad it is well deserved. What I have a problem with is that certain people post the same stuff 10 times saying how bad we are and don't let up, after a while that gets old. It's the way some come off being critical that is bad - Wording is key when you post. If people would state their case why we are bad and pick a player or 2 to be critical of and post once or twice that is different. There are people that have been Leonard's case since last year, we get those people's point of view by now so move on. Some people say Frank sucks, fine state your case and move on instead of saying he sucks 10 times.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grigson's Gaffes said:

If that’s the case, then going into the season with him and Ehlinger as backup QB’s behind Wentz is a catastrophic failure on Ballards part. I mean I still believe they mishandled the backup spot. But if Wentz gets hurt and Hundley becomes the next man up, good luck. 

Reminds me of Ballard's first year. With luck having shoulder  surgery, I think it was around February,  he went into the season with Scott Tolzien as the backup. haha

19 hours ago, JediXMan said:

I first said 10-7 however it seems like we’re the worst RZ offense and one of the worst RZ defense. I’m going 5-12. 

I agree, Colts will be lucky to win 5 games, split with Houston and Jacksonville in the process and finish in last place in AFC South.  We don't sit Wentz, so we lose the #7 pick to Philly.....  and the ugliness continues.