Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wentz Updates

Shive

This is a continuation of this thread:

With Wentz's ongoing injury issues, I thought this thread was still warranted but needed a fresh start.

The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

It feels like this is at least a weekly thing with this thread, but please keep any Covid/vaccine discussions out of this thread. If it continues like the previous thread, this one will be permanently locked and potential suspensions issued for purposefully derailing the thread.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Shive said:

This is a continuation of this thread:

With Wentz's ongoing injury issues, I thought this thread was still warranted but needed a fresh start.

The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

It feels like this is at least a weekly thing with this thread, but please keep any Covid/vaccine discussions out of this thread. If it continues like the previous thread, this one will be permanently locked and potential suspensions issued for purposefully derailing the thread.

Just start giving timeouts to those that keep doing it haha 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Okay after seeing this and that Reich plans to continue to play Wentz makes me really question him. At what point will Irsay or someone step in to overrule Reich’s decision to play Wentz when he’s clearly hobbled out on the field?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/27/frank-reich-carson-wentz-came-out-ok-from-sundays-game/

Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

5 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Wentz Update- Still stinks.

Yeah, the guy who’s been put into a cruddy position with half of his Oline down, questionable at best play calling, incredibly soft and mostly bad defense and wide receivers dropping passes is Wentz fault. 

• Like 2

I think Wentz has been rather decent considering he's definitely unlucky to put it mildly. I wouldn't have started him yesterday though. However I strangely don't think the season is lost which is weird I'm not always optimistic when it comes to the Colts I just think this division is rather winnable only because the Titans don't really impress me that much tbh.  Houston and Jacksonville have worse issues than us.

• Like 1