Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 4 score prediction

Thunderbolt

• Thunderbolt changed the title to Week 4 score prediction
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to see an injury report, but I feel fairly confident the Colts defense can handle Jacoby. That's not really based on our defensive abilities, but more on it being Jacoby Brissett.

I have no confidence the Colts offense can handle the Dolphins defense, though.

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I need to see an injury report, but I feel fairly confident the Colts defense can handle Jacoby. That's not really based on our defensive abilities, but more on it being Jacoby Brissett.

I have no confidence the Colts offense can handle the Dolphins defense, though.

The same defense that made minchew look all pro last year wouldn't be surprised if brissett has a career game

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The same defense that made minchew look all pro last year wouldn't be surprised if brissett has a career game

I think our defense is trash and I can't really see it making any massive improvements this season. Sure Darious is gimpy right now and Kwity is injured, but DL getting up to speed is not going to make this team top 10 and Kwity hasn't gotten it figured out yet. Jacoby is just worse, that's all.

Dunno about score, but I predict us being 1-4 in the red zone, not using Hines or JT effectively, and at least five instances where a DB gets burned like fire wood.

I also predict at least 7 instances where Eberflus calls a horrendous defensive scheme that makes no sense, at least one time where Reich goes for it on 4th down and doesn’t get it, at least 2 times where Reich makes a horrible play call, and at least three more injuries

If we lose this game, then fire Eberflus, fire the training staff, fire the OL coach, and bench Wentz for the season

2 hours ago, Solid84 said:

I think our defense is trash and I can't really see it making any massive improvements this season. Sure Darious is gimpy right now and Kwity is injured, but DL getting up to speed is not going to make this team top 10 and Kwity hasn't gotten it figured out yet. Jacoby is just worse, that's all.

Kwity, Dayo, DeFo, Grover, and maybe AQM will be a solid DL rotation. Too bad that Lewis, Banogu, and Turay all suck. Really hurts our depth at DE especially

On 9/27/2021 at 9:34 AM, Stephen said:

i fear that this will be the case in fact i think it will be over 70% completions will score 2 first half td's and a pick 6 to get that half time lead and then our D will shut them down but once again too little too late and Our O will only score 13 points

Miami 24 Colts 13

5 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Thought he was the best backup QB in the NFL. Lol

He can be fine if you need him for a game and with that dolphins defense he is good enough to win. I think dolphins are like the 2nd ranked defense. We can’t score points so unless that changes we could be in trouble against that defense. Where it will be a embarrassment is if he torches us easily with a ton of chunk plays. He should be easy to defend bur marne they come out throwing downfield expecting us to take away the short stuff.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

He can be fine if you need him for a game and with that dolphins defense he is good enough to win. I think dolphins are like the 2nd ranked defense. We can’t score points so unless that changes we could be in trouble against that defense. Where it will be a embarrassment is if he torches us easily with a ton of chunk plays. He should be easy to defend bur marne they come out throwing downfield expecting us to take away the short stuff.

I don’t worry about chunk plays coming from JB. Dude is averaging 4.3 yds per completion.  Yes, he should be easy to defend. Then again, maybe it will be a career game for JB. That would an awesome thread for the Forum. :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Dolphins always play us close, hard to pass on them but then if we don't abandon the run, we can control tempo in this game.

Colts will still find a way to make the game close,

Colts 27 Dolphins 20

We just need to run run run. No checking out of run plays because they are loading thr box, see if they can stop it first. With Wentz ankles we are pretty easy to defend.

Anyone know how their run defense has been?

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We just need to run run run. No checking out of run plays because they are loading thr box, see if they can stop it first. With Wentz ankles we are pretty easy to defend.

Anyone know how their run defense has been?

The weakness in their D is their run D and they have a stout pass D.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

The weakness in their D is their run D and they have a stout pass D.

Seems like maybe they dare you to run to make it harder to pass. They will probably change things up knowing how limited Wentz is.  Hopefully he can move a little better on Sunday. Hopefully we hear that Smith is back at practice tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

If the Colts go 0-4 i half want the team to go 0-17. A team that talks itself up being this bad needs a really large reality check. You are what your record says you are. 

you want the colts to go 0-17?

take mcafee off of your avatar then dude. 

Archived