Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, September 26, 2021, 1 PM ET, 12 Noon CT

NFLfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i just hope we can win a game at this point might be a long season with no prospect of getting a high firs round pick.

I would hope the powers that be (Reich, Ballard and Irsay) would be savvy enough to understand to sit Wentz and avoid the 75 percent of snaps stipulation if this season is going nowhere so that we dont lose a high 1st rounder.

Just now, SR711 said:

I would hope the powers that be (Reich, Ballard and Irsay) would be savvy enough to understand to sit Wentz and avoid the 75 percent of snaps stipulation if this season is going nowhere so that we dont lose a high 1st rounder.

Yeah if you don’t have more than 3 wins by halfway through the season, sit Wentz and throw Eason/Ehlinger out there

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Actually he didn't, the announcer said he even did. He tried to punch the ball out to make a play and when that failed he was off balance. 

Just cuz he tried to punch the ball out and was off balance doesn’t mean he didn’t get ran over.. he got ran over badly.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

the titans offensive play calling is so much better than franks

I just think they have a better roster and are executing better. I don't think the play calling is much of a factor. This is just a bad team right now. Too many of our better players are injured and not near enough playmakers on either side of the ball. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets bet 1000 dollars on that, you say we only get 3 wins, so if we get 4 I win the bet. I doubt you do that, quit spewing garbage. If you really believe 3-14 than bet me.

I’m saying the talent and skill looks like a 3-14 team they could squeak out a few more wins. But they are not at all a good professional team. And I will bet they absolutely don’t sniff the playoffs.

Archived