Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, September 26, 2021, 1 PM ET, 12 Noon CT

NFLfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Fish said:

Q isn't coming back today from the look of that.

This team has real injury issues that I don't think are common.

They said quickly (on the radio) that Paye was out for the rest of the game, but nothing firm on Nelson. Just said he's still questionable after flex exercise. Taking a closer look

Just now, EastStreet said:

They said quickly (on the radio) that Paye was out for the rest of the game, but nothing firm on Nelson. Just said he's still questionable after flex exercise. Taking a closer look

Didn't Paye have hammy issues during camp?

Q on the cart. He's real hurt is my guess

Just now, The Fish said:

Didn't Paye have hammy issues during camp?

Q on the cart. He's real hurt is my guess

Not that I recall, but not sure on Paye.

They made a point to say on the radio that they were going to go take a closer peak at him, and he's questionable. I've got my TV volume down, and my radio is a play or two ahead of my stream, so have no clue what they've said on TV.

Just now, EastStreet said:

Not that I recall, but not sure on Paye.

They made a point to say on the radio that they were going to go take a closer peak at him, and he's questionable. I've got my TV volume down, and my radio is a play or two ahead of my stream, so have no clue what they've said on TV.

I don't listen to the broadcasts unless something requires a quick unmute (not that anyone cares- but it's a good way to keep the tension in it's place for me)

Just now, chickenMan said:

We really need that one lockdown DB, our pass guys just get burned way too often

I blame scheme as much as anything. He looked like he was trying to hold in his zone, but the S didn't come up. Not sure what happened. Either Rhodes got burnt, the S was playing out of position, or they Vrabel just watched our film and is picking on our scheme holes. 

Archived