Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, September 26, 2021, 1 PM ET, 12 Noon CT

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I think this is waving the white flag of surrender on not having a backup that is even decent… they really don’t wanna play those backups unless absolutely necessary. 

Agreed, but it still makes no sense why you keep Eason on the roster as your “backup QB” if you dont even trust him to start a game with a weeks preparation or actually be the backup QB in a situation like this.

Makes Reich and Ballard look irrational.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Anyone mad at Vrabel for going for it on 4th and 4, didn't think so. Had that been Frank he would be being ripped to shreds. That is why you go for it a lot, it ends like that sometimes.

I actually thought that was a good decision by Vrabel there. They were kind of in no-man’s land, too far to do a FG, too close for a punt, so why not go for it. That’s a situation I would be fine with Frank going for it

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Anyone mad at Vrabel for going for it on 4th and 4, didn't think so. Had that been Frank he would be being ripped to shreds. That is why you go for it a lot, it ends like that sometimes.

Uh, but Vrabel actually made a good play call.. and it worked... 

just saying

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Frank would of called a jet sweep to Doyle in that situation 

• Haha 1

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic