Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, September 26, 2021, 1 PM ET, 12 Noon CT

NFLfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

All of our problems are self created. Coach is calling bad blocking schemes. I know Wentz is a statue but he needs to get rid of the football faster. It’s ok to dump a play to avoid 10 yard losses 

Reich is NOT a head coach.  Average at beat and his play calling has been flat terrible this year especially in the red zone.  Again with the extension I don’t get it.  He’s proven nothing 

Just now, Captain_Colts1317 said:

I’ve been trying to give this team a

chance. Try to give them a pace with everything that has happened. I’m honestly starting to think this team just plain and simple is not good. 

need a HC change.  Reich is a great guy I’m sure but he’s not a HC.  

Just now, WentzinRome said:

If Wentz can't bring this team back, time to sit him for 5 games, sorry but I would rather have that high 1st rounder than a high 2nd rounder.  I don't give up this early in the season, but this is a sh#t show!  Coming from a 50 year plus Colts fan.

seriously, if we are gonna suck, I'd rather get our 1st back.

Just now, WentzinRome said:

If Wentz can't bring this team back, time to sit him for 5 games, sorry but I would rather have that high 1st rounder than a high 2nd rounder.  I don't give up this early in the season, but this is a sh#t show!  Coming from a 50 year plus Colts fan.

No way you start tanking after 3 games. Good grief.

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

If we lose this one, it's going to be a looooong season. Too many injuries and terrible play. 

It’s not impossible to get out of a 0-3 hole, especially with an extra game, but we have one of the toughest slates of opponents and the latest bye-week across the league. Just a recipe for disaster

Archived