Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, September 26, 2021, 1 PM ET, 12 Noon CT

NFLfan

This week your Indianapolis Colts (0-2) play their first game against a division rival and that comes against the Titans (1-1) on the road. 

Everyone is wondering whether Carson Wentz will start. He will be a game time decision. If he can't play, Jacob Eason will make his first ever start. OT Braden Smith and LB Jordan Glasgow are officially out. Xavier Rhodes will play his first game this year.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952342547627d130936cf

What are your thoughts on this game?

Are you confident the defense can  contain Henry? 

What's up with Marlon Mack? 

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

How to watch and listen to Colts games

• Thanks 6

• NFLfan unlocked this topic

If Wentz starts and is fairly healthy we will win this one. We are too good of a football team to fall to 0-3 with Wentz at QB. To me Wentz can get the job done if our O.Line plays the way it should, Wentz is without a doubt above average at worse. I have a feeling this will be Taylor's coming out party, he goes for 100 Yards rushing as well. Leonard will create a game changing turnover in the 2nd half is my bold prediction. Titans are good but we are the more desperate team at this point. Our history in Nashville is great too and we beat them last year there with Henry and Tannehill. Colts win 23-20 and lead the division after week 3.

Calling the game over already and getting in ahead of the usual doomsayers. 

I'll probably miss it today with family stuff, but I can see the Colts pulling out a squeaky/gutsy if not convincing win. I think it comes up to the D stepping up and stopping the run. Easier said than done with the man monster that Henry is. We can't sleep on how they've started using him underneath either. 

• Like 2

• NFLfan locked this topic