Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wentz updates?

csmopar

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like im getting 2 out of 3. Wentz and Rhodes likely playing on Sunday. Only thing im missing is Braden but i can settle with Pryor in his place over Davenport. Also Fisher starting. All we got to do is block like hell for this man on Sunday and i think we can beat em.

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

Looks like im getting 2 out of 3. Wentz and Rhodes likely playing on Sunday. Only thing im missing is Braden but i can settle with Pryor in his place over Davenport. Also Fisher starting. All we got to do is block like hell for this man on Sunday and i think we can beat em.

Yeah, with Wentz and Rhodes probably playing, I think we are actually slight favorites. If we win this game, we are right back in it in a 3 way tie (unless Jacksonville wins, then everyone is 1-2).

Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

he’s one tough son of a gun. Can’t EVER discredit his passion for wanting to win and be on the field. 

Calling out of the offensive line and Frank this week. Protect this man at all costs! Frank - dial up some something special so he doesn’t have to play hero ball. 

Let’s get it!! 

30 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Great news!!!

I will be there, in person, rocking my 51 Jersey!

Hoping for the WIN

Quitty might be a difference in this game: we can’t afford to have Henry bounce outside.

I’d love to see the Colts hold him to 80 or so yards and get to Tannehill. It’s going to take their best but having Wentz play, gives us a chance.

6 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Don't put him out there and risk further injury until our OL is back to form. That's my opinion at least. 

If he's healthy enough, he needs to play, line issues regardless.

My only issue is whether he is healthy enough. We need to not repeat the mistakes Pagano and Grigson made with Luck where they let that guy play even when he was hurt. Sure he kept winning but long term, we know where that landed us. If he isn't at a set level, bench him.

56 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, with Wentz and Rhodes probably playing, I think we are actually slight favorites. If we win this game, we are right back in it in a 3 way tie (unless Jacksonville wins, then everyone is 1-2).

Betting odds have mostly not budged from Tenn -5.5.

1 hour ago, coming on strong said:

Colts must have the best doctors in the nfl . Wonder what treatments they gave wentz . I saw a video where they inject stem cells into people hamstrings to heal it faster . Wonder if they used some kind of treatment to heal the ligaments.

Some of that horse stuff from the netherlands.....you know, the kind we've had two greats try. Wentz now guaranteed to be a Colts great, watch.

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

But... but...i thought you had given up on the Colts only cared about fantasy football ????

(Just bustin)

:lol:

Archived